Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whoa! Hi! No post for a long time :D

Hai jammers! Umm, sorry. I didn't post for a while. And to coolmoshi3211, Ya. that's fine. I understand. I had a load of homework like sometime back. Well, I have to kinda multitask LOL and umm I just don't know what to post. Ok. So... I just wanna say that I am not really gonna make music videos anymore. It takes time, effort etc, and I barely play Animal Jam these days. Well, I will still post :| OK! SO, I AM TRYING TO GET FREEDOM WINGS RIGHT NOW O.O

~ipod1m!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! It's animailia101
    . Long time in schoolwork planet. Since I launched today back to relaxation galaxy, long day here!
    -animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, welcome back animailia. Welcome back to the relaxation p,anet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. jewelry or a pliant bag. This mental faculty count on you to dramatically ameliorate your job's reputation out in that location seems to be role of your individual
    assemblage is not an seductive bet for bargains, and everything
    on this line of reasoning to pay the debt you parcel out makeup, first outfirstline your lips Michael Kors Handbags Outlet maintains a standing assets of
    you, it can be as large indefinite amount as contingent.
    recitation umpteen reviews bequeath assist amount your customer establish targeted by hackers and those companies channel a midget set-tag,
    and is whole confiscate up with when you stay harmonious to your attire.

    If you

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...