Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Animal Jam Creepypasta: Brady Barr's lab...suspense

Hey jammers!
Well, another creepypasta..... and this one is gonna be short, and umm yeaaahhh!!!!!!!!

I was making a video on how to make the rainbow potion at Brady Barr's lab, when I heard the music "spooky old bones" instead of the normal "Brady Barr's music" I thought it was a glitch, when something weird happened. I was doing the tutorial, and all the steps were right, but I didn't get a rainbow potion. Instead I got a black potion. I immediately deleted the video, cause' I had messed up. sometime later, I saw something black on the theater windows in BBL (Brady Barr's lab)I found out it was a phantom. I ran to my den, but the loading page was odd. There was a huge phantom instead of Peck, the rabbit Alpha. I thought it was a glitch, but It couldn't be. I was at my den now, and my huge imprisoned phantom seemed to be staring at me. I was editing my animal, when the phantom had moved near me. I edited my den, and I placed the phantom somewhere upstairs. Suddenly, the imprisoned phantom started pulling my fox's tail. The phantom was taking me back to Brady barr's lab.... It took me through the theater doors, until...........



Well, this story leaves you in suspense XD and...... UMMM, THIS EPICLY FAILED -_-

6 comments:

  1. Hi ipod1m! Since I can't post, here's an update if I can post:
    Glitchy Letters
    Hi jammers! Animailia101 here! Today I just saw a glitch, which is weird. So I was checking updates for the blog. When it's still loading, all of the writing was like in.. Cursive! Well, it happens all the time! Here's a picture of it:
    (Cursive_textblog.jpg)
    Weird, huh?
    So comment for more glitches!
    They always happen around the Wor(l)d! Get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cont. of last comment of animailia101 ( The posting update like that..):
    So ok, bye jammers!
    The AJSN poster is Animailia101, 9:42pm.
    Ok so see ya in the future tomorrow or anytime!
    ~ animailia101
    - - - Fin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But still it's weird lol! -animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  4. ipod1m I love your blog, but what exactly is the phantom club? (I'm new here, ok?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Okay, so the Phantom Club is a type of club, where you just show that you like this blog and that you are somewhat "committing" to it, even though you are not an author or whatever. Sorry if this was a bad explanation, so visit the page: My Blog membership :)

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...