Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Same thing with Ipod but with NM wings.

I had the same thing with Ipod1m.
I was wearing NM wings. I am Snowflake Arctic Star. (the bunny)
And someone came to me then other people come. 
And I was getting confused and mixed up so i said,"WELL DID YOU EVER HEAR OF IT IS NOT ON TRADE?!?!?!" So, they just left. 


Coolmoshi3211



1 comment:

  1. SAME THING!!! WHEN I GOT MY FREEDOM WINGS FROM YOU, ppl were like: OMG WHAT FOR IT!?!??! and I got another from the adventure and I traded it for a pair of mech angel wings :D

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...