Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Animal Jam is l..o..n..e..l..y

Hey jammers! ipod1m here... And today's post is going to be about Animal Jam... And why I have pretty much lost interest? But I will still keep blogging :)
Ok. Yesterday, I logged on after coming from Vacation... And some of my friends were online, and i just followed them, and they were at people's dens. And my other Friend: Yolo0909 was at her den, because it was her birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!) and I was at her den for a few minutes, and then was looking for others. LUCKILY, GreenFun was online, and I followed her into someone's den, and we kind of chatted, because I had not seen Green in a while. Then, after chatting I left. I went to my den, because I was kind of bored because everybody was doing something, and i was just stuck there. I am not trying to offend any of you guys (yolo0909, GreenFun, PinkyLots) sorry. I am just trying to say that ANIMAL JAM is Lonely sometimes :O and.... i am not sure whether I should publish this post, because I don't wanna start a fight etc. I hope you all understand :) Just tell me if I offended you, and it was great meeting you GreenFun! I added you a long time back, and we became buddies, and this was like the first time I met you :) ok. So, i need to say more: I don't really play Animal Jam games... Because I don't really have the interest Anymore. Well, rares? Nice to collect but I don't Anymore ;O. ,Gems? Well yeah. You need gems for many things. Gotta purchase items :O ok… so I just needed to get is out of my mind :P see yah!!!!

ipod1m :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...