Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

"story about that XD" Well I am right now.

***If you didn't read the last post, there is no way you will understand this***


Yeah really :D
Please read the last post :)

Ok. So, I am not naming names this time,
But I was alone. I wanted to go on an adventure, and I clicked
"hard mode" and Umm I was the only one playing. Then I Was like:
"King of the jungle, can you come on an adventure with me?" 
I had my buddy requests on. Why? read the last post to find out :D

and She sent me one. I declined it >:D
Then She was like: Buddy me.
I didn't reply. I just said: please :D
and She sent me a request.
I accepted it. Then we were on the adventure
and I SNEAKILY deleted her. 
I know. I am mean sometimes.

Why do I delete people? Read the last post :D

Then she buddied me again. I accepted.
Then sneakily deleted her XD 
then I was like: Buddy glitch .-.
and she added me again, which got annoying.
I accepted, then deleted.


Then she was like: THE CORK IS WATING FOR YA!!!
I was like: Stop it. I got many things. Won't you get something? but I didn't press enter c:
and then Ummm I HOPE SHE DOESNT SEE THIS POST :c
and ummmmmm
I got annoyed, and left the adventure. She followed me into my unlocked den :d
and I was like: NUUUUUUUUUU
yeah. 
and I was like: hehehe
and She added me again
then i deleted.
and then....SHE screamed at AJHQ LOL
and then umm.
We were talking, and that's when
the "chimalion" thing happened. 
Dunno what I'm talking about? READ THE LAST POST!!!!!!!!




Well, this is a special addition to the last post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...