Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

UGH!!!!! STRESSED OUT!!!!

Hey guys! Coolmoshi3211 here! Sorry I haven't posted in a while ipod. Really busy. Well as you can see the post about stressed. LESSON!:
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE FIRST ON THE INTERNET!!!! CAUSE PEOPLE CAN READ THINGS DIFFERENTLY THEN HOW YOU WANT THEM TO READ IT!!!!!
People just are writing mean comments on youtube. I am deciding to quit youtube but I dont know.
IF YOU WANT ME TO STAY ON YOUTUBE THEN DONT BE MEAN TO ME!!!! A lot of people yesterday wrote mean and bad words on my AJ: Friendship video. If you cant find it that means i have deleted it.
Also again i am sorry i havent posted in a long time.
~ coolmoshi3211 who is really stressed out by some people.

2 comments:

  1. ikr!
    people are mean to me on ANimal Jam and Next year, I might quit during fall. I dunno. Cause' next year I will be nearing high school :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik ik ik!!! Im always getting curse words from others, and i really don't like it! And also, NEVER GO TO ALDAN!
    It may be a cool and popular server. BUT: BEWARE! ALL RARE PPLZ GO DERE! SO DO SCAMMERS! That has nothing to do with this but wuteveh. I love comedy.. but curse words are big.. I use curse words with my friends sometimes, but not in a mean way. Jam on! ~Leafeonproductions9

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...