Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

:D YAY

YUPS! today is my birthday. Coolmoshi3211 guessed my age correctly. I am turning 11!
u get a rare!!!
LOL so today is my birthday, and I got my present yesterday, and sadly, I am banned on animal jam on my birthday. I asked AJHQ WHYYYYYYYYYYYY, and they said that i told someone my instagram  username -_- wow. i did. btw, i am ipod1mAJ on instagram!!!!!!!!!!
yup. i got an ipod touch for my birthday. it fits my AJ username XD
i am typing weirdly cuz im typing with one hand -_- i am eatin something -_-
i wish i can show yall my cake but it has my name on it -_-
i decorated my own cake
the party is on saturday at my den at 3:00 pm pacific time...
. cool. i get my account back tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kkkk wutever. see ya at the party.

Presents? not Mandatory. (mandatory means that  u dont havta bring one no matter wut) like i not forcing u.

if u brought a present: AWESOME
didnt bring a present: umm ok...? -_- XD
SEE YAAAA

QUESTIONS AT THE COMMENTS!!!!!


IPOD1M!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ipod1m! It's animaia101! Btw, HAPPY BDAY! So.. Like, I got a periodical exam done. But like a gazillion home works, projects and activities at le school. I thought, "the horror!!".. Well the dots.. Actually, I saw your comment. "I know. Forget you..." What does that mean? You'll forget me 4ever? If you want to... Forget me though... Buy a forget-me-not flower and forget. It's only okay.. I'm cool with it. P,s comment fast. I'd appreciate anything you'd do, good or bad. -animailia101 who MIGHT be sad or cool when u delete me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy!!! Been a long tome!! Thanks! And ya. School work? Ya. Overwhelming stuff 0.0 and umm about the comment, i will NEVER. I WILL NEVER FORGET U. Nor anyone. I remember things that have happened like when i was in preschool and ummmmm. Ya. I never delete buddies who dont even come online for even one year. So please dont think i will delete you ;( and ummm yeaaa!!!! Well.… that comment was just weird XD. i was just kinda surprised about you thinking id delete u. Lol k. See yah!!!! I will never forget uuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is my rare?
    coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok. Thnx for not forgetting me! I'll try to go to my aunt's house to use her laptop, which came from Singapore. Ok bye! -animailia101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...