Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Halloween/fall edition is here!!!

Hello jammers!
ipod1m here, and a small update on the blog: The fall, Halloween edition of Animal jam secrets and News is here!!!!!!! and The title pic: The bunny wearing the Medusa hat is me! and The two bunnies (sisters in real life) are coolmoshi3211 and catrule9! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF THEM FOR GETTING NON MEMBER BAT WINGS!!!!!! and I got the old background back XD

And other things: I am not impostering julian2 in any way, because I am just being a fan, and after spikes came out, many people are dressing up as him, because they are fans. I had to scream at some people to stop calling me an imposter of julian2, so please understand -_-.

Well, I am just wearing the spike and sunglasses. I am missing a few things that will make me look like him  :O
I am missing tail armor, and Spiked wristband :O


So, other things: Ummm, My birthday is coming up on thursday, and Just to say the info again: IT IS AT 3:00 PM PACIFIC TIME ON THURSDAY!!!!! IT WILL BE AT MY DEN. IT ENDS AT 4:00 PM XD and THERE WILL BE A PICTURE AT THE END, THAT WILL BE POSTED ON THIS BLOG!!!!! SO PLEASE BE THERE. AND IN THE COMMENTS, PLEASE GUESS HOW OLD IM TURNING XD



So, good luck in guessing, and yeaaahhh!!! have a great day!!!
happy jamming!!!!!!!!!!!!

ipod1m, who loves halloween, but will lose her membership when halloween comes by.
IM GONNA MISS MY FOX AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH


1 comment:

  1. The picture is super cute!!!!!!!! but about the birthday party my parents told me that we are going on a vacation and i might be on the plane at the time. sorry. to tell you this right know. i wish i could tell my parents to do it another day but it turns out they bought tickets already. :( but maybe on friday instead? i might not come if i dont then we can do it on friday. so sorry.
    :(
    ~coolmoshi3211 who is really sorry that might not make it.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...