Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lost Temple Of Zios

Hi jammers! Today catrule9 is posting! FIRST TIME EVER OH YEAH!!!!!!!!
SO FIRST I WAS ON MY STORAGE. I went to Lost Temple Of Zios.
SO THAN I SAW Jammers sleeping, dancing or even saying 
"sleep for more phantoms!!" or this "dance for more
phantoms!!!" SO WHAT TURNED OUT
I was sleeping for most of the time
at one point i danced but i sleep 
again. A some photos or my
 screen is down billow




coolmoshi3211 
says it a rumor that you 
can get rares from sleeping I dont 
know if it true yet. please right in the comments
~catrule9
(no I in my username)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...