Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

People buddy me to just get to their friends...

Ok.
This happened day before yesterday.
And I am annoyed.
And It's really weird.


Ok. so, when I try to "follow" your friend, 
you click on that arrow thing on their player card.
But....It says: "oops! This den is locked. buddy this person to go to their den" or something like that.
Then you add this person, but it says: (insert username here) is not accepting buddy requests right now!
So, you start spamming them to tell them to unlock their den. 
They reply saying "no" 
You say: PLS PLS PLS!!!!
they say: stop annoying me.
You again say: PLEASE! my friend is in there!


Well, that's what happened to me. 


You could say half of it if MY fault, but I don't really know. I kept my buddy requests on for no reason. Then I was at my den, and I was talking to my friend... I gotta make a story about that XD I will make it tomorrow, and I am not naming names tomorrow :L and suddenly I get this pop up: Chimalion wants to be your buddy. I accidentally clicked yes. I was searching "chimalion" to delete her, but she was already at my den. She was like: Hi! to my other friend. I asked my other friend:" She your buddy?" she replied "yes" I told Chimalion IMMEDIATELY: "Girl, You buddied me just to get to where your friend is? No fair girl." Well, I dunno whether She is really a GIRL, but ummm, yeah. :D

That's why I never unlock my den. That's why I never accept Random buddy requests. This has happened many times, when my friend and I are busy. well.... Let me make the post about the "story about that XD" thing  :D

Ya!!! That's it!
Well, I made a video with coolmoshi3211 and her sis and we were on a phantom adventure.
So, yeah, I recorded that with my voice :P i sound weird XD
and I will publish it when I get time :D

~ipod1m (I am not accepting buddy requests, not unlocking my den
unless it's a party!)

1 comment:

  1. Happens with me but i dont accept their buddy request and if they keep on sending a buddy request i just turn it off.
    And yay! A video with your voice!!!
    Coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...