Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

When it's not on trade, it's NOT FOR TRADE!


I am on instagram!!!!
I am: ipod1mAJ!



Ok.
Sometimes, I am just so frustrated with some jammers.
btw, Hi!!! didnt greet ya'll
And When an item is not on trade, and you're just WEARING it, They 
BEG YOU FOR IT >:U
So. 
I went to this auction at someone's den,
I was there, looking for a good deal, and people are like:
OMG OMG OMG QUEEN, WHAT FOR HEADDRESS!!!?!??!?
OMG I WILL TRADE ANYTHING FOR IT!!!!!!!!
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!
Me: Dude. It's not for trade and I'm not trading it!
Looks like I'll never get a headdress -makes sad emoticon-
THAT SAD EMOTION MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE, that person really wants the item and they're like: Looks like I'll
never get it (so that I'll feel bad :o)

I DONT CARE >:U


Great. Look at that!!!
Now, again. PEOPLE ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!
shut up -_- YOU SO ANNOYING >:U

I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES DUDE!!!

Well, Leaping (the arctic wolf there) was like super hyper. That girl really really really needed a few chill pills :O

The story:
Leaping really really really wanted a headdress (not mine this time) from the auction seller dude (whatever -_-) and she was like: Just wait a sec! and leaping was like: OMG OMG OGM OMG ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY AND I REALLY NEED TO GIVEEE ITTT TOOO HEEERRR!!!!
I was like: Dude! Just be patient! She's anyway gonna give it to you! She was like: :Insert angry emoticon here: 

Auction dude: cashmere4384: PLEASEEE!!! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!!
me: DUDE! SHE IS GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leaping: :insert crying face here: 
Cashmere4384: :blocks: and Changes den. 
Suddenly Leaping disappeared.
I kind of felt sorry for leaping after never getting her item, and them... UMMMM I asked this other dude, on what was leaping's username ( DANG!!! I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!!!! >:D) and I asked this fox, and she was like: what? and I said: DO YOU KNOW LEAPING, THE ARCTIC WOLF'S USERNAME? and she was like: What? 
STOP ANNOYING ME BY SAYING THE WORD WHAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO ANNOYING AT SOME TIMES >:O 

AFTER SOME TIME: 
That other arctic wolf called magical, was like OMG WHAT FOR HEADDRESS!?!??!??!?!?!? and I was like: I am not trading it. SORRY! and she was like: I will never get a headdress :( like the pic above. That was a real pic of her.




Well, That's it for now
I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys...
I kinda get annoyed with people sometimes :O
~ipod1m :D see ya!


2 comments:

  1. Peopleannoy me when they say i will never get a ________. and i am like whatever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya they do. That used to happen to me with their fox hat >:D

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...