Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Animal Jam Halloween party!!!

HEY JAMMERS!
the animal Jam halloween party will be coming in october!

LOL WRITING IN HALLOWEEN COLORS!
and umm the dates are NOT decided, and they are depending on ummm like the days I have tests, and blah blah blah. I wish I buy one month membership for halloween. After that, I will stay as a non member. my membership ends in 36 days :( and yeaaaahhhh!!!

The party will be in my haunted house den, once I get one, and the color code is: green, orange and black. Or it might change to no color code too! And dress code: Wear halloween items. And Ummmmmmmm, It will most likely be on saturday, and It WONT be on halloween day. The party is not in the night. It will be in like 3:00 PM like my birthday party (which never happened XD)

More info later!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG THE HALLOWEEN PARTY ON AJ IS AWESOME I CANT WAIT UNTIL IT FINALLY COMES! IN JAMAA TOWNSHIP ITS THEMED HALLOWEEN NOW IT ROCKS OMG OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFEEEEEEE AAHHHH ( not really i've only been playing for 2 years ) BUT STILL AAAHHH! OK SOI'VE BEEN SAVING UP ALL MY GEMS FOR HALLOWEEN GUESS HOW MANY I HAVE ( im not joking and im fruitsbasket11223 and im playing right at this seccond i hear the diamond shop music im in the diamond shop btw ) IM PROBABLY NOT ON WHEN U R READING THIS THOUGH ANYWAYS I HAVE 58,203 GEMS I USED TO HAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND 63,SOMETHING GEMS BUT I BAUGHT A HAUNTED MASSION DEN SO YEAH I CANT WAIT 'TIL THE ACTUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY FOR AJ AAAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the new Halloween Party! I started Animal Jam last year in November, so I haven't been on Animal Jam for Halloween yet! I'm suuuper excited! I've also been saving up many of my gems for Halloween! I have 200,000 gems! I neeeed to spend some gems already! Can't wait! Nice blog, by the way! Thanks for posting about Halloween!
    Happy Halloween, Jammers! ~Warriorlifeforever8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you're welcome :D
      Oh cool! You will enjoy halloween time :) Cool! Good luck buying items. If you are a member, make sure to buy a haunted house den :)

      Delete
  3. halloween party at my den, i have everything
    BTW im heyitsmee1133:
    posted octobre 9th 2013 wends, goes until animal jam is un- halloween-afied

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Advertising on my blog is so unacceptable. Stop it.

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...