Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, August 9, 2013

I DON'T WANNA TRADE MY HEADDRESS!!! :Insert angry emote here:

It's.as.simple.as.that.
ok?!??!?!?
Why am I posting this again?
cause' I've been Annnnooooyyyyeeeeddd AGAIN.
I was at coral canyons "spinning the wheel"
Because I had just logged in, and I get this 
Jamagram. Like I got three, and I just checked them.
One of them was from Yolo0909 and Vanillaz (marethyu) 
and The LAST ONE WAS FROM........
This-random-jammer-I-never-knew-who-was-trying-to-annoy-me-cause-she-wanted-to-be-rare.
Look at this:
Well, No need to enlarge XD


CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE YOUR HEADDRESS IF YOUR A GOOD FRIEND
  1. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE
  2. I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY
  3. I EARNED THE TITLE  I AM NOT A GOOD FRIEND NOW THAT I DIDNT GIVE YOU MY HEADDRESS.
  4. STOP ANNOYING ME, WHOEVER YOU ARE, BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT ON TRADE AND YOU KNOW IT'S NOT >:O
If It was on my trade, I would say that the whole thing, the event day before yesterday and today was MY fault. BUT, I CHECKED MY TRADE AND IT WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. jammers these days XD they are so annoying!!!!!!!!!


Well, here is a weird graphic of me, that you fans can use :D ME AT BEST DRESSED!!!!



AND GLITCH PICS: SAME THINGS AS COOLMOSHI, But I just took a pic XD sorry coolio XD






3 comments:

  1. I find it greatly perturbing when people ask me for my headdress and then offer me a table. I find that a waste of my time; are they trollers?

    Le sigh,
    ~iamagummibear81190

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKRRRRRRR!!!! Once someone traded me like four pillows for my headdress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ONCE I WAS TRYING TO DO MY CLAN, AND SOME RANDOM BUNNY KEPT TRYING TO TRADE ME! THE WORST PART IS, SHE WAS GONNA BE IN MY CLAN. -.-

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...