Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Phantom Club....

***Answers for Cadence1 and Coolmoshi3211 are posted on The AJ Advice page!***


Hey jammers!
ipod1m here, and sorry for not posting... homework is sometimes taking over my life, even though it was just the first week of school :| Umm, I just wanna say that I got this one comment from anonymous which said that I did not accept her request yet. I felt really bad for her cause I think she had been waiting for a really long time, and yeah. so UMM I am really sorry anonymouzzz I don't have the time to accept requests. I am really sorry about this, but I will not accept requests anymore, and instead, I will delete the form, and start it again during Thanksgiving :D So, I first thought about you know... Deleting the whole form, and never doing it again, but umm, I decided that I don't want people feeling sad about this.... So, I hope you all understand. Umm, I will start the club again during Thanksgiving :)

***NOTE: The Jammers who are already in the club will NOT be deleted. The Phantoms that accept your invitation are just taking a BREAK. And I will accept Invitations that have not yet been accepted (I mean the ones right now :D)

And, I just noticed this:
Please tell this person to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP. 




3 comments:

  1. Ok! Shut up random person who sent that!
    -bunnibear15

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird... MORE CREEPYPASTA READ ALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEIRD PLAIN WEIRD

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...