Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm back! and some weird pics?

hey jammerz!
SO, IM BACK!!!
ok. I am back, and I am back after vacation. So, this is SO NOT RELATED TO ANIMAL JAM, but it is an animal XD
and: LOL Just look at it :D Ok. Those are my pets. ok?
LOL SORRY ITS NOT RELATED TO ANIMAL JAM XD
Ok. :D And, about the blog email, I don't know whether I'm gonna create one, because I have to manage many emails at once -0- and it's kind of boring. And, about posting: after school reopens, I can't really post. I will post like once in 4 days or something. Well, Coolmoshi3211 has to take over, like you have to post cool :D

BTW, these are MY pets :D





LOL
~ipod1m

5 comments:

  1. :( I might be never to post even a thing again. Forgot account on gmail, laptop not working, how can I post? Well I think I am giving up. _animailia101. Who is very sad......................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm.... You can use the iPad.... -0- don't give up....? :L
      ~hai

      Delete
  2. Not even close... We and my little uh I think annoying sib always keeps the iPad lol. So that I am f r e a k I n g out cause rare item Monday and I might like to whine,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! -anima ilia101 trying to use. My left hand!!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...