Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Guys....I'm a bit concerned.

Umm, ok. I am kind of concerned about the blog, and I am feeling sad, and I am really concerned about a few comments that are ruining everything. I am scared about whats going on. I am typing on my ipod so, i dont feel like using apostrophes. Umm, i feel as though some "anonymouses" are ruining the blog, and ruining everything. I dont really know what to do. I got two mean comments today, and they contained really bad language and i dont know what to do... This blog is read by ages 8 and up, and such language is just NOT permitted. It happened twice today, and umm.... Yeah. I am just really concerned. Really. What is going on?! This person is just commenting really bad words on random posts. I know i have haters, but there are a very few of them because i am not famous. T-this is weird. I just dont wanna say anything else. I dont feel like posting for a few days. I will reply to nice comments though. Well, thanks animailia101 for helping me with this issue, and yeeaaahhh.… i might post tomorrow…

ipod1m :/

Im sorry to mention this but.... Ummm..... The comment was on the scamming alert post, which can be viewed on the page scamming, and on the post, a new movie i made

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome! And I'm gonna drink a 1 inch tablet which is so bitter and I am watching Marvin Marvin. Bye!!!
    Animailoa101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...