Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Membership

Have you seen jammers going around in Jamaa looking for membership codes? I am a member. trust me, there is no membership code. There are membership codes, but beware, using any membership code or other hacking systems, other that Animal Jam provides will get you into big trouble. You can be banned or even be......it is a very bad consequence. You can go to jail. So jammers...I am gonna list many good ways to get your membership!

1. Get a gift card!  A gift card gives you 3 months of fun membership. A gift card includes the following:
  • An animal which you cannot buy in Jamaa
  • A den (like castle dens) but a den is only for a lion.
  • A bonus gem amount (15,000 gems)
You can get snow leopard gift cards in: Target (exclusively at target)
You can get lion gift cards in: best buy, safeway, or toys r' us
You can find Arctic wolf gift cards at: Walmart (exclusively Walmart)




2. You can go to Animal Jam and click on the membership tab. You have 3 choices: pay by mobile, normal pay by computer, or by zeevex, a type of points thingy. 



11 comments:

  1. thank you your highness it is me CODYWIFE1 GENIUSPANDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o highness? lol. ur welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. which section in target and walmart? cause i might buy animal jam membership soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aisle depends on which target and which state... usually go to the electronics section. That's where all the gift cards are <- that is target

      I am not really sure about walmart... I don't really go there that often.

      Delete
    2. or i could just ask them right?
      also this is coolmoshi3211

      Delete
    3. Yeah. LOL we live in the same state, so things might be the same XD. Just ask them, but I did and they were like IDK.

      Delete
    4. lol i have it with me but..... i am going to use it on jan. my b-day!!!!!!! yayyyyyy

      Delete
    5. YAYAYYAYAY!!!!! LOL! you will be my age in Jan. -sigh- I will be a nm. JK JK XD XD LOLOL

      Delete
    6. I think this was a great creepypasta because I WUV creepypastas ( btw my username is hannahbear2002)

      Delete
  4. It's great that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as
    from our dialogue made at this time.

    My blog post: Animal Jam Cheats

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...