Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Animal Jam Creepypasta: Lost Temple of Zios

Well, Ya'll have been waiting for creepypastas....I do love scary movies, and I do watch a LOT LOT LOT OF EM. wait. why am I talking about scary movies? 0.0 LOL... Let me continue: and umm one scary movie never gets off my mind and it still creeps me. wanna know the name??? Comment to know!!!It creeps me out even while typing this post  D: i wish I hadn't watched that :(
k... the creepypasta now :D


I was at Lost Temple of Zios. Jammers were there. They said: DANCE NEAR THE PHANTOM PIT TO GET 5 SPIKES AND BETAS!!!!1!!1!!!!!!111

Well, I thought it was just one of those lame tricks like the Mt Shiveer Ice, and Coral Canyons bridge :O Then, the crowd became larger and larger, until a point where the room Lost Temple of Zios was FULL. The crowd started off with two wolfs: Precious SnowyRose and Old CanyonSpirit. I was just watching, when the crowd grew. Then I started dancing, just for fun. Suddenly there was a weird glitch and many were actually Dancing ON the pit. You can only go AROUND the pit though. Then, There was this weird glitch with some "combinations" and whenever you danced, Mira used to appear in the phantom pit. That's what happened, when suddenly, jammers in the Phantom pit were suddenly disappearing. One of my friends (kittykatty30965 (using my storage acc as a friend XD)) was also on the phantom pit, and she was also suddenly gone. I immediately opened my buddy list, and I looked for kittykatty30965. When I clicked on her, a gray tiger showed up, but instead of the tiger, there was a huge phantom. I tried to get out of the area, by moving my animal to a safer place, but instead, my animal moved to the center of the phantom pit, and fell inside. Inside, everything was pitch black. I heard some music and it was the Crystal Sands music. When I fell, I found out that I was at someone's den, and all the animals who had fallen where jumping for no reason. I tried not to jump, but my cursor would not work. I was left in awe for a long time. I was wondering... Why had this happened...? Suddenly, the ground shook. Tons of phantoms ran towards our animals. I tried moving my fox, but she stayed there jumping. As the phantoms started hurting the other animals, the screen went black. I heard the music of crystal Sands, as a few words popped up on the screen: "YOU WANTED A SPIKE! YOU WANTED BETAS!" "EARNING YOUR ITEMS IS IMPORTANT! FALLING FOR SUCH TRICKS IS BEING GREEDY!" I immediately closed my computer...

Lesson: Never fall for these tricks even if Creepypastas are fake. Never fall for scams! Always JAM!

Wellll, I hope you enjoyed this Creepypasta! Please comment!!!

ipod1m!!

11 comments:

  1. sweet pasta! that's why I just look 4 tribes/clans/packs/gangs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ipod1m? Is this true? It can't be! Are you insane? Did you get, banned or hacked? Just tell me so I can't panic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe… Who knows? The clue on whether it is real or not, is in one of my creepypastas!

      Delete
    2. thats kinda rude 2 call sum won insane..

      Delete
    3. I once feel of a trick I wanted a memder ship and jump everywhere they said to. Want the rest of this story? Then go to my blog kitty-kins.blogspot.com

      Delete
    4. BTW anon, I’m not insane. Just saying.

      Delete
  3. This is cool, my friend was dancing on the pit once, and she knows a glitch that makes your animals do a certain action, but that stuff was patched :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys now now animals can go past the borders well an animal EGALS CAN FLY PAST THEM!!!and I don't BELIVE in creepy pastas 😸 pasta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun to wright them thow. I spent
      L
      like a whole school year watching them an d readin to! I still do to!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I really wanna see if this is true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. To make creepypasta not-so scary, just take the word "creepy" out of it until it says pasta. SCARY PASTA!
    BTW: Is this TRUE? I'm gonna see and record it on my computer and im kay87339 on AJ. ~No capital letturz~

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...