Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dear my buddies,

I just wanna say. I have ghost buddies. I am really sorry that I am being mean, but I am making a point outta this!

Dear buddies,
I don't think I want buddies who don't-interact-with-ipod1m-and-just-ignore-her type of people -_-
I just feel like deleting 70 people now. Coolmoshi3211 is a person who is NOT like that.
When she knows you are online, she is at your den and she is there :)

Well, I don't want ghost buddies. I am going to delete many. I am not deleting: coolmoshi3211, senalps, yolo0909, animailia101, sonie, splashseal89, fawaz4861, queenoffood, wut, darn, (real people not kidding XD) and maybe a few more. UMM, sonie, fawaz4861, and splashseal89 are people who quit, but they are so nice. I will never delete anyone from this list. those three were so nice to me, and now I don't know where fawaz4861 went, but I email sonie every single day :)

WHOOOAAA!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT PPL!!!
i wont delete: Vanillaz, GreenFun, This person, who's username is my first name :D LOL my first name is really really really rare. Coolmoshi3211, My name is at the end of every email, and yeahh, u know it right? Someone's username is that LOL, don't mention it XD XD

I won delete: cashmere4348, abbeylorin, and umm yeaaah!

Well yeah. If you are willing to not be ghost buddies (other people than the listed names) then I won't delete chu!

Well, Yeaaahhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rare name! Cool!!! Well, I haven't met my great great great grandmother's grandmother's sister's uncle. Lol! So well. Thank the jamaasians never land to schoolwork island! At least I have no classes on Monday!! And like, thnx for not deleting me. I'll find a way to meet you again. Ghost buddies, I've been one before. It all started on the day my mother's father died. I started animal jam that time. So then, when I got my first buddy, I was like, I'll won't meet him. And until now, we never been real buddies. Well so bye!!! :))))
    Sincerely,
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...