Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, August 12, 2013

PARTY PLAN CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!! IM GONNA KEEP THIS POST UP FOR SOMETIME, so my birthday party is changed to:


Saturday: August 17.
Time: 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM Pacific Time
Server: Sierra Nevada if not, then Selkirk.
Where: ipod1m's den
Why: Her birthday and 7000+ views for this blog
Hostess: ipod1m :D

Please comment on this page on whether you are coming. I cannot restart the poll. It's a boring job XD ok. PLEASE PLEASE comment on whether your coming, and add your username!


You can also guess the age I am turning. The first person the guess my age correctly gets a rare!!! 


10 comments:

  1. I am coming my sis might too. Ummm you are turning ..... 13 years old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12?
      Coolmoshi3211

      Delete
    2. No. Im turning 12 in ummmmmmmmm a few yrs?????

      Delete
    3. And pls bring your sis too. That would be aweeesoommeee

      Delete
    4. Ok i will try you are turning...... 11????
      Coolmoshi3211

      Delete
    5. Yea correct!!!!!! I just now bought my cake. And i will send chu a rare :D

      Delete
  2. Hi ipod1m! It's animailia101. Sorry I can't come to your party. Hope you wouldn't forget me. Ok bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm i think i might be able to come ( I am not sure. ) ~ cheetahcat4444

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...