Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hi.

Hey jammers!
SO, I gave Animal jam Secrets and News a new look! So, it has the AJ fireworks background, and some freedom items like plushies on the title. So, Please enjoy the new look!! So, the freedom party is here, and I need to get my fireworks before the party gets over for the day! -_0

~ipod1m

6 comments:

  1. Really love the look!!! It is like 4th of july ish! Also did you already have the party? Just wondering. Well sorry if it was short i need to eat lunch i am hungry!
    -coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! So, I didn't have the party because I was really busy the past few days. I FEEL SO TIRED FOR NO REASON >.<
      I ate lunch like 10 mins ago.
      ~ipod1m *-*

      Delete
    2. Lol well i got an email!!!! It is Mslpsfunblog@gmail.com i just made it!!!!! I am super happy!!!
      -coolmoshi3211 *-*

      Delete
  2. Hi ipod1m! Animailia101 here, do you know MathScore? If you know it comment. Ok bye!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I don't. LOL. What is dat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So, my email... I dunno whether I should send it from my personal email or ipod1m.animaljam@gmail.com. That's cuz I dunno if you'll really know thats me, because it has my name.
    @ coolmoshi3211 :)))
    ~ipod1m

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...