Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Glitches and other stuff!

HEY jammers!!!!
so, I have TONS AND TONS of glitches and other stuff today. So, yesterday I recorded myself playing best dressed, and I used my voice for commentary, so it was so glitched up!!! SO, make sure to watch dat vid on my youtube: ipod1mAJ!!!!! and to coolmoshi3211, i will make a vid about my profile pic, and how I made it!!!
The stuff:
TempAvt?
1Queen Arcticrose? Why are they stuck together?

Scammer. Many fell for it XD

My storage account couldn't be found??!!

Random XD

A change eyes from nowhere!

meeeember?! WHAT?!

random best dressed pic of my dolphin -_-

wings, or scary bat wings!?

Scary bat wings

change eyes on the sky!?!? LOLOLOL


~ipod1m :D

9 comments:

  1. lol and the picture random just funny.i have so many glitch i took pictures of them. some glitches are just weird i will make a video of some glitches i had. and i think a rumor was spread that if you dress all white and whatever.and once i was putting music on my trade and it said it was an eagle hat! and i was like ok.....
    ~~~ well bye
    ~~~~~~~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thats just plain plain weird... (plays space mountain music) im riding on a rollercoaster! (sad music) i just puked to death lol. (space mountain mission 2) wow the supernova (ending music) oh i think i have amnesia because of head banging... ok bye! -animailia101

      Delete
    2. LOLOLOL!!!! u like roller coasters? 030

      Delete
  2. Lawlz!!!! srsly!?!?!? i am gonna publish the vid tomorow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you plz trade me im longears20081
      on aj

      Delete
  3. Wow the TempAvt happens to me all the time '.' It stands for temporary avatar, wonder what it really means. Ok bye!! And happy freedom party! ^.^
    -animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  4. once i logged on and as usual, i logged in and chose a world.
    one whole side of worlds was chimbu and the other was aldan.
    i have a screen capture of it.
    that same day i could not open my chat box.

    ~ Pheonix423

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its pretty weird that change eyes is coming out of NOWHERE!!!!!!! Im like where is that coming from????

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep that is freakah freakah lol IM HYPER RIGHT NOW SORRY

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...