Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, July 29, 2013

No Post from ipod1m for a few days :D and Tunnel Town.

Hey jammers! ipod1m here, and ummm, I won't be posting on the blog in from Wednesday to ummm Monday. The break might be extended depending on my Jet lag. I have to travel 14 hrs + 5 hrs. -_- SO BORED. Ok, So, I will start posting once I get home :D

So, Other things: I am playing tunnel town, and I am in level 4 only -_- by the way, my Tunnel Town username is: shvetas. DONT ASK ME WHAT IT IS :U DONT ASK MEH WHETHER IT'S MY NAME XD DONT THINK ITS IT MY NAME. Well, that's my game center username so that's why XD XD XD UPDATE: Now I'm in level 11 cause this post was scheduled a week back :D
Some pics: Enlarge to see pic :D




My Bug Collection!
I got all the bugs!! I also got 100 bugs.








8 comments:

  1. Hi ipod1m, never heard from me for a time. My laptop broke so I can't ah animal jam. So wish you didn't forget me! I check all animal jam updates everyday, even on Facebook. So I can't play to go to kimbara outback.. :( well wish you optimistic ness and good days!!!
    ~animailia101 who is really confused -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai animalia!
    So, I sent you a request to be an author, and I was waiting for a response, and I was like where on earth did you go!?!!?!??!!?!??!? and yeah. AWWWW that's sad!!!!! Oh cool. I also have a Facebook, But it has my name. I need to create one called ipod1mAJ XD Thanks!
    Same to you. I hope your computer gets fixed, or you get a new one :)
    ~ipod1m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, lol. I am using iPad. So I will try to response on gmail. Thnx.
    ~animalia101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes use my iPad too!
      Like when replying to this comment XD

      Delete
  4. Ipod1m, I will be making another account. It is batchoboy23@gmail.com. It's animalia101 thnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot my gmail. Please help me remember!!
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    Sorry for the late reply, but your email is BatchoBoy23@gmail.com :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so I forgot my pass. I'll make another account. I'll try, maybe. Bye!
    Animailia101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...