Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello! I am the new blogger

First of all be quiet that ipod1m is a scammer. I can tell AJHQ to ban you cause you are cyber bullying. And second of all, hi i am coolmoshi3211! My name is melis but you can call me coolmosi or ocean (i love oceans). You might see me do improper grammar just ignore it cause i do texting alot on my ipad. So yeah, about me i am a computer freak grammar hates me so i hate grammar back by doing improper grammar. (teasing you grammar! Haha in your face grammar) i play animal jam like one million times a day no kidding. I am like addicted to it!!!! My favorite sport is skiing and ice skating (is snow tubing a sport? Cause i love snow tubing). I watch videos and infact i make videos my channel on youtube is: Mslpsfunblog (i did not chose the name youtube did.) i like talking to NICE people not MEAN people like BULLIES and CYBER BULLIES. I like dancing to music (not oprea or classic) i have an older brother and i have a younger sister. You can call me NICE nicknames cause my friends at school gives me nicknames and i enjoy it! Also, i learn really fast and i figure things by myself usually. And yeah. My sister catrule9 will write a post about her self tomorrow. If you want to buddy me or my sister you can we have lots of space for new buddies. Also if i find mean comments on my posts they wont show up and i will make a new post of how mean you are. Bye Bye and be nice to us. =)
~~ coolmoshi3211

2 comments:

  1. Thanks cool for the post!!!
    So, I LOVE SNOW TUBING AND ICE SKATING TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    YAYAYAYAYYAYAYA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is supppperrrr fun!!!!!! i tried my first time snow tubing last year!!!!
    it is super duper fun. p.s. i am coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...