Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Writing for AJSN!

so. Hi jammers!!!! So, If you wanna write for da blog, This is how. Btw, coolmoshi3211 is already an author XD and to become an author, I need your email ID, so I can add you to the list of authors. So yeah.

Look at this like to know how to write, but i need your email. Like only with your email I can write for your blog. Just ignore the thing about writing, that it expired. The form is the only thing that expired. Here 's the link!  

CLICK MEH. :3

The link only has instructions which you should pay attention to.
If you have any questions, please ask meh!!!!


~ipod1m :D

8 comments:

  1. ipod1m, please make me a commenter and author. how can i write my first post then? thnx ~animailia101 :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. You can start posting from monday onwards. I need to see how coolmoshi is doing btw lol

      Delete
  2. Actually, IDL has this fault. I am only available on Fri-Sat. I might try to write on school.. But only Ebsco Host is allowed there. So American Sunday= Monday at my place. So I should start writing now.. Ok bye!!! -.-
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got scammed, by meandipapi. He stole my bow and glove. Now, all I have left is my fox hat. I have information for him. Where can I post about him? I still can't try to post.Ok, BYeee!!
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. so I've not been having time to manage the blog for a few days. I don't have the time today to add you as an author. First send me an email to: ipod1m.animaljam@gmail.com and then I'll add you as an author.

      ~ipod1m (who is so busy -_-)

      Delete
  4. Pls give me spare bow and glove. Btw I don't have gmail and my yahoo email is in the older posts. Btw bow and glove red ok? Ok bye!!! Animailia101 who has an exam tomorrow -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have them. I don't have any gloves -.0 and I only have one bow
      -_- and YAAAHH. Sorry, but i just don't do giveaways lol. Ok. I'll email you, then I'll add u as an Author XD XD
      ~ipod1m who is so bored. -_-

      Delete
  5. Actually, i have a gmail but i use firefox. so i must use google or something. i am going to email ya, if i can. ok bye!! oh ya, help me with animailia101's biography.
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...