Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The mystery of the gray tiger!

Hey Jammerz! i'll be posting today, and the mystery of the gray tiger is kind of solved by AJHQ. Meaning they made a post on it! Credit to Snowyclaw for the Pic.
Read it :) Well, Looks like we have to delete people to create space -.-

So, I have another thing to address about the phantom club. Please. Don't mess around with this. Don't imposter people. SERIOUSLY. I got an entry whose username was: Snowyclaw. The animal name was Old Frozenspirit, which is Snowy's Main animal. I'm not sure whether this is real, cause if it was, I'd freak out lol. Look at the pics:


Cosmo the Koala? WHAT?! I dunno. Maybe it's true. I'll give it a try. 

No. You don't exist black phantom.

I dunno. Not taking chances. 

Stop it.

It's not funny anymore -_-

STOP IMPOSTERING. SEE? SNOWYCLAW. I'm not sure. whether it's true.

This is acceptable :) Thanks!

Acceptable. Yup cool's lil sis. 

YAY! That was helpful :)


~ipod1m (sorry to cover cool's post down there lol)





9 comments:

  1. i wrote catrule9 and then coolmoshi's little sis cause i entered that when we had slow internet and animal jam wouldn't load for like millions of hours (felt like that to me). so we didnt know her main animals name on the top of our heads.
    ~~~ coolmoshi3211
    i am to lazy to log in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol cool.. Its ok! I will just choose the animal that pops up first.
      :))
      ~ipod1m

      Delete
  2. Hey ipod1m, school is already on like a June ago. So I can't comment too much, can I write a post on your blog? Please comment!
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? It's summer break for us XD and i need your email ID so I can add you as an author of the blog :) SORREEHHH!!!!
    ~ipod1m

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can i give meh email id??
    ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just comment it and then ill delete it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw it once i was like huh? XD

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...