Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I GOT SCAMMED.

OK. THIS HAPPENED 5 MINS AGO (NOT KIDDING) AND I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS PERSON.

HER USERNAME IS: CuteCoolBunny101


Ok. I got scammed 5 mins back, and this person scammed me with a beta tiara trick.
1 fact about me is that I don't really know my betas very well.
2. I don't care. If i get scammed, I will include the person's name. 
3. THAT PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED FROM AJ >.<

So, now that I'm screaming at the person, Let me tell you the story:
I was at a wolf's only party and I was thinking about some of my friends who never came online, like what on earth happened to them? and Then i saw this person walk by, and she was wearing a tiara, which looked exactly like this:
Ok. THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE.

And then i was like: OMG YOU HAVE A BETA TIARA?!?!!??!
and she was like: ya. My friend gave it to me. Then I added her (i knw. I shouldn't have added a scammer.)

Then I asked her: What for tiara? 
she answered: HEADDRESS!
I was like: no. Im not giving that away (good choice aw. happy I didnt give that away XD LOL)
Then i said: Put on trade.
She put it on trade. I traded it for a rare kelp skirt, rare angel wings, rare fox hat, and yeah. Then After a few seconds, i saw the loading thing (the circle) spinning, and then it said: You got (tiara pic).
I was literally screaming, and Then I put it on my wolf, and stuff like that -_- 

Her user: Cutecoolbunny101
She had my fox hat. (after she deleted me)



Sometime later, I went to my den to check whether it was real, and I went to a store, purchased a tiara with a blue gem, and I compared. No difference. I WAS SCAMMED. She was still my buddy, and she was at someone's den. I followed her. I didn't wanna cause a big fight, so I said to her: I don't think the tiara you gave me is beta. Then Cutecoolbunny101 said: It is. My friend gave it to me. Then I said: Can I please have my items back? 
Cutecoolbunny101 said: Nope. 
I said: Please. I will give the tiara to you :/
Cutecoolbunny101: No. 
Cutecoolbunny deletes me as a buddy. I was at that person's den at I was just sitting there making sad faces :( and thinking that I had lost so many rares that I had earned. I had to earn my rares the legit way, but she earned my rares the easy way. OK. I HAVE BEEN CALM TO WRITE MY POST RIGHT NOW, BUT I AM SO MAD AT CUTECOOLWHATEVER AND YOU'RE NOT CUTE, COOL, NOR A BUNNY YOU ARE A: MEANSCAMMERWOLF101
-_- LOL. I'M BEING SO MEAN TO HER, BUT SHE IS A SCAMMER. EVERYBODY REPORT HER, AND....WHATEVER, 

AJ HAS MORE SCAMMERS THAN JAMMERS. -_- OH GOSH........

~ipod1m Who is super mad at cutecoolbunny101 >.<

9 comments:

  1. I will handle this ipod.
    I will give her a piece of my mind and actually a BIG POECE OF MY MIND!!! She will learn to never mess with my buddies or friends. I will send her buddy requests and whatsoever. And i will have everything on CAPSLIKE THIS!!!!!! And she will give me the items back (i will force her if she wouldn't) and i will send the items to you. I dont need a trade cause you are the best buddy or friend ever!
    -- coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks cool. I am really grateful that you are always there for me during such situations. yup lol. CAPS LOCK. Ya. THANKS SO MUCH. YAY!!! No. Don't send it. you really deserve something back for this. If you get the items back, you can keep them :) you really deserve such items :D
      ~ipod1m who is really happy about coolmoshi :P

      Delete
    2. No you should keep it. You shou.d keep it you should keep it. I dont need them. YOU need them. I dont want them you want them. It is yours not mine yours. U are the best friend i ever had (online)
      -coolmoshi3211

      Delete
  2. #245 Armada Street
    Andromeda Galaxy, Spiral 1
    _SpaceTours_ Main Labratory
    To: ipod1m

    Dear ipod1m, I have a Gmail but I can not mail you any messages.
    I will only give my email. Please inform that I am only using Safe Mode. And please try to make my biography, "Animailia101's Biography on Animal Jam: The Virtual Game". And please know that always be online and I will make a "Post Mortem" of my grandfather. My grandfather is a legendary animal. (please know this will be a long list of
    names..)
    1. Mighty Ancientclaws
    2. "The Shiveerian Polar Paw"
    3. Severiam Folissano Cheimariam Archaemanos
    4. Phoenix of The Jammasian History
    5. Captain of the Reviewing Strategies and Travel Affairs
    6. Professor of Chemical Industries and Peer Helpers
    7. President of Social EPP and Space Travel 1890
    8. Captain of the Shiveerians
    9. Father of Strategy and Leadership
    10. The 3098th Tribe Holder of Jamaasian Times
    11. Leader of all Tribes and Clans
    12. Rarest of the Rarest Jammers 50th Awarded in 50 years
    13. Most Helpful 1898 Jamaa Records
    14. 500th Main Captain of _Space Tours_
    15. Most Horrible of the Most Horrible Deaths in Space Traveling
    16. Most Scariest Death

    (So.. It has some awards..)
    Ok, so my Gmail is batchoboy23@gmail.com
    So Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

    Sincerely,
    512th Main Captain,
    And PP member,
    ~@nim@li@I0I

    July XIX, MMIV =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it is MMIII btw. thnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roman numerals LOL. 19... and 2004?????????????

      Delete
  4. Stupid Question but.. Did she send your rares back? .3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but we are actually friends now, bcuz she apologized :)

      Delete
  5. ikr, SOOOO many scammers!!! I was just randomly playing with my friends account, earning her ALOT of good stuff, like fox hats, and more. (HEY PEOPLE!!! IM NOT A SCAMMER!!! OK??? TRUST ME!!!) just then, i saw my own account on, (user is cutebunnybunny) and i thought:"hmm... that must be siena, (she promised me that she was gonna get me a membership) so i asked that account (my accouont) this: ''ARE U SIENA???'' and whoever was scamming be replied:"no im not sis'' (he/she said sis because i didnt have free type on that account. so i quickly locked that account with my parents account, then changed my pass. (my old pass was this: s9219000) i wonder how that person guessed it, so i changed my pass to a real hard one. then i unlocked my account and went in it. MY FOX HAT''S'' WERE MISSING!!!! AND ALSO MY WORN!!! then i started crying. (it was good that when all these happened, i was in my friend's home having a sleepover. when i was crying, i saw that account that was a member and i was using going on. i asked:"are U sis?" she said yes, then she was crying too. i found out that all those good stuff i made her wear were now OFF her. i asked, where are all ur things? she said she saw them about a second ago, and then it disappeared. i was like OMG, O3o. ok, then i told aj and they replied: we are sorry that you got scammed, but we cant give things back to jammers. just to let you know, animal jam is still a safe place to play. then i was like NOOOOOOO!!! ITS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO PLAY!!!! but i learnt that if a person scammed you, the same person that scammed you wont come back to you, so i got alot of good stuff. but then someone took away that other account's membership. and i was like:"maybe that person will come back and take something else away. >.<" Hope you liked my story of ME getting scammed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...