Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tunnel Town. and other things. (-_-)

Hey jammers!
XD XD XD! ipod1m here, and umm, I FEEL LIKE TYPING THIS POST IN A DIFF. COLOR XD

Ok. It's anyways red, so yaaaa! So, I am Playing tunnel town, and I am in level 8. so, I am making a video on tunnel town, and I dunno how to record my iPad's screen, so I am using a phone, and no camera because I am on vacation. So, other things: I am Not gonna post next week. The whole week, someone has to take over. That will be coolmoshi, or Animalia101, whom I sent an author invite :D

So, Ummmmm.... I might not be posting for a week and a half too. I will post details about that!

So, this is kind of a rainbow post :D

Ok, so other things: I am working on a music vid. the song is starships. i am half way done....... lol.

This time, I'm using two editors for the video, and i am adding cooler effects :D 

The Music Video should come out in a week or so...? dunno. or in August!

BTW I'm so bored Dx ya.


~ipod1m :D

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that the new land is out and kangaroos are in the diamond shop?
    Coolmoshi3211 who is lazy to log in.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...