Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Animal Jam....


***UPDATE: People, Seriously. Stop calling me a SCAMMER! Some commenters have to really mind their own business.***

UPDATE ONCE MORE. OK. TWO VOTES SAYING IMA SCAMMER. Everybody's so mean on AJ. Im just gonna quit. I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING :(

Ok jammers. I just don't know. Well, quitting or staying is a big decision for me on AJ. What do I mean? My buddy list is full of people who- don't- interact-with-me-and-just-ignore-ipod1m type of people. There are a few who are "buddies." I mean real buddies. They have been with me since my whole "journey" All, have quit, or never came online after December 2012. AJ doesn't feel like 10 million jammers. It feels like a lonely place filled with drama with most buddies. I used to delete jammers because they annoyed me, and I think: Why did I add them in the first place?! So, umm..... I will just write a whole post about my Animal Jam Life. Like a few paragraphs...

Beginnings and Membership.
I got to know about Animal Jam from a friend, whose user is: Sonie. I started to create my account. I chose the user: ipod1m. My animal was a seal, and a wolf. My seal was named: Major BerryRose. My wolf, Precious IcyLily is the wolf I have, until today. My seal wore a beta tiara, from Sonie, a beta jammer/ BFF and pink butterfly wings. I was a total AJ addict those days. It was September 2011 BTW. I also had another friend called splashseal89, who was a Best Friend, and a beta. In the month of May, I got my first membership (1 month) for $5.95. I was extremely happy, and spent tons of time on AJ. I created a fox, and other animals. 

Rares.
Sometime later, I renewed my membership for another month. On a tuesday night, I was chatting with Sonie on Gmail, and she told me that fox hats (rare) came out on monday. I tried to get one. I was lucky when Sonie gave me a fireplace, and I traded that for a fox hat. I was Tremendously happy once more, and I had my fox hat on my Trade list to show off. Those days, I was rare. I had one beta, and many rares. I got many things from Sonie, and splashseal89. Later, I met Splashseal's sister (real), SparkleSplash. We became buddies.

Animal Jam's gone.
 As the year progressed, I lost interest in Animal Jam. In November 2012, I was looking through things and suddenly remembered about Animal Jam. I used to play, and made my own videos. After I got a new computer, the Animal Jam Playing time increased to one hour. I played everyday after school. 

Loss of Items.
Sonie sent me phantom cages, which I always loved. Later, a jammer begged me for the phantom cages. I traded it to her, and she was extremely happy, and we became friends. Her user: Fawaz4861. 

Scammed.
One day, I got a new friend. She said that I could get a room in her princess den. I agreed, and sent items to put in my room at her den. I sent a ghost window, and a pink sofa. She deleted me, and locked her den, and My items were gone with my den. I later realized I was scammed. 

I was scammed again:
Fawaz later introduced me to one of her friends: Fatimesaleh. Fawaz asked fatimesaleh to buddy me. 
Fatimesaleh was a person whom I really hated after a bad situation. Fatimesaleh bullied me everyday on animal jam. Later, she wanted to try on my fox hat, and I thought she would scam me, and she did. It took me long to get that back. 

Animal Jam Secrets and News
the blog was later created, and Later developed into this. I shared many stories/ranting.

Bad Situations
I randomly got new friends. One of them was ScotJess, who really put me into a bad situation. She was Jealous of me having a snow leopard. She asked me for my password. I immediately disagreed, and told her where to buy membership. She disagreed to that too. I quickly logged off.

Scamming.
Recently, My friend had gotten a pair of NM bat wings, and was really happy about that. Later, I got the feeling of scamming her to get the wings. I looked at my rares. How did i get them? Well, got them the hard way. I didn't scam for them!!!

The Diamond Shop.
The quitting thoughts started when The diamond shop came up. I wasted lots of money on Snow Leopard and lion cards. Then, the diamond shop showed up with SNOW LEOPARDS AND LIONS AND ARCTIC WOLVES, AND OTHER SHNAZZ. There were clouds and Tail armor too -_- What was so bad about the Diamond Shop? I lost $45.00 on membership. 

The end... Maybe...
Dunno. That's the end. My whole AJ life, or...dunno..... Update once more. Jammers really have to be quiet (Nvm about the other two words lol) and stop saying that I should be a jammer. Not a scammer. I've tried scamming once.  ONLY ONCE, because I was about to scam, when I looked at my rares to say: I got them by working hard, Not scamming them. Well, almost everybody has scammed once. or was about to scam. If not, just don't comment saying: No! I've not! Cause I don't CARE. 


ipod!m

8 comments:

  1. Hi ipod1m! I'm asking if you can make my biography. Cause I'm wishing people might know me more :P. So if my BF is online, I can tell him to go to this blog and tell others :). Oh ya, Math Score is a game that helps people know math. Anyways, on what time are you gonna be online? Is the IDL working for you? Please reply.
    ~~~@nim@ili@101 =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUYS DONT BE MEAN TO IPOD1M!!!!
    I SCAMMED BEFORE TOO AND NEVER RETURNED THEIR ITEMS I FEEL BAD KNOW BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? SHUSH YOUR MEAN COMMENTS IN YOUR LUNGS!!!!! AND FORGIVE HER!!!!! SAY NICE THINGS TO HER SHE FEELS BAD TOO!!!! HAVENT YOU DONE MEAN STUFF TO OTHER PEOPLE AND SO HAS SHE ANS SO HAS I!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BECOMING BIG AND FAT CYBER BULLIES SO SHUT UP YOUR MEAN STUFF!!!
    God cyber bullies these days.
    -- coolmoshi3211 -.-
    I will figure out who and i will give you a big piece of my mind!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOL! WELL THANKS!!!!! COOLYYYYY!!! COOOOOOLLLL!!! THANKSOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL IT"S OK> WHEN ITS A BAD SITUATION U DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES 030!

      Delete
    2. I hate following commenting rules. But i just follow them anyway.
      But in problems like this is just dont follow the rules.
      -- coolmoshi3211 -.-

      Delete
    3. YA I AGREE WITH COOLMOSHI3211. IPOD1M DID IT ONCE. ONCE IS OK BUT MORE THAN ONCE IS NOT OK!! SHE IS NOT GOING TO DO IT TO YOU!! DONT MAKE HER FEEL SAD.

      ~catrule9 -.-
      IF YOU ARE SAYING SHE IS A SCAMER I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND SAY YOU ARE A SCAMER

      Delete
  3. *Sniff* Please don't say you are quitting. Cyber Bullies is causing more people to be affected by despair, doubt and sadness. Some people commit suicide. Protest to them to stop because it is a criminal law. They are murderers and people who does not know what to do in life. People who say you are a scammer is them who is the scammer. No one is perfect execpt God (No offense no matter what your religion -.-). So please know that it is an offense to the government to cyber bully. Thanks for reading this message and try to share it with others (Even with Animal Jam.) =) Bless all people who read this. Byee! :D ~Animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno whether I'm quitting because my mom said that I can be on animal jam like 2 times a week once school starts. ya. Cyber bullied kids do commit suicide. Ya. No one's perfect. You're right :) Thanks Animalia101 :)
    ~ipod1m.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...