Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, July 29, 2013

(Insert Title Here)

Ok. Call this post whatever you want!!!!!! So, This post............ AHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ok. Sorry. I was trying to keep quiet, but had to let all the anger out in a second. I kept quiet to write a line or two.A AAAHHAHHAHA. Ok sorry. Ok. So, I recently got scammed a few days back.......And ya. I AM SO MAD AT THIS PERSON. CUTECOOLBUNNY101. Ok. So, SCAMMERS REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ELSE ON AJ. I DON'T REALLY WANNA SAY SOMETHING ELSE. SORRY FOR THE COLORS. COLORS CHEER ME UP :D SO, SCAMMERS SCAM WHEN THEY ARE TAD DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING A CERTAIN ITEM, AND THEY ARE LIKE "OMG I REALLY NEED TO GET THAT!!!!!!!" AND THEY SCAM YOU. SO, THE THING:

Various explanations:
1. Who are the scammers in the whole scam? CuteCoolBunny101 said that her friend said that the tiara was beta. Then I had the feeling as though the friend was also a scammer, and not CuteCoolBunny10. I was wrong, because if CuteCoolBunny101 was not a scammer, then she would have said that: No, I am very sorry, but this is not beta, or whatever. 

2. You can also say that CuteCoolBunny101 was tricked by her friend who told her that the item is beta, but After trading my items for the tiara, She said she wouldn't give it back. 

3. Another explanation is that the friend might be fake, like she never gave it to CuteCoolBunny101. and she just mentioned her name because I was gullible in being cheated by betas. 


Which explanation do you agree with? comment!!! 1, 2, or 3.

ipod1m!
Who is mad at CuteCoolBunny101



1 comment:

  1. I was scammed too. A jammer was having a prom in her den. She told us to send her a jam a gram for prom king and queen. She also said we would all get a prize for participating. After everything, she chose herself as prom queen. None of us got prizes. She scammed us out of prizes and time. I dont remember her name though.
    ~AwesomeSnowywolf1313

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...