Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wanna add me on AJ?

Hey jammerz!
You know who is posting today XD
ok. So, as the title says, Wanna add me? Most will say YES! but ppl who are already my buddy or don't want buddies will say No. XD 
Ok. SORRY to those who say yes. I am not accepting buddy requests right now :/

When Will I accept buddy requests?
Ummmm, I don't know. Like When I kind of don't play AJ much :O


Ok. So, If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be my buddy, Then............... 
Here's the solution: ADD MY STORAGE ACCOUNT!!!! User: Catastrophical :D

I'm really sorry if this post was SUPER BORING. That's why I put some color into it :D
I just didn't know what to post...! 


:D


ipod1m Animal Jam Secrets and News.
Animaljamsecretsandnews.blogspot.com
ipod1mAJ YouTube!!!


Sorry if you couldn't read that XD I felt like it! LOL
SEE YAH IN AJ


2 comments:

  1. i dont want to be your buddy cause i am your buddy already!!!!!
    ~~~coolmoshi3211 is going to sleep really soon and doesnt have tme to log in!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...