Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

LESSON: CYBER BULLIES

     Hello jammers! Coolmoshi3211 here and i will soon write a post about cyber bullying, bullying, and bffs betrays u ( and that happened to me once no kidd.) ok i will have chapters and one chapter would be in a post. I will start with cyber bullying the bullying then bffs betrays u.
LESSON CYBER BULLIES
Cyber bullies are being mean to you and trying to kill you (well not all the time) online. They dont notice that people online can read things differently. Everyone should know that and if you think you will hurt their feelings then tell them in real life ( but if you never seen them in real life then talk about it privatley. So know the story of how i got cyber bullied.
     One friday i went on animal jam, and someone from school was on and jam a gram me to cone to their den. I thought " time for toture." and i went to her den her sister was on too. And she asked me to come to her den cause she need to talk to me. So i went her den and she said mean stuff like this:
You pick your nose and (name) is my bfffffffffffffffff  (she didnt say for lifetime!) and lots other but i dont remember but that day i got so mad at her so i recorded the whole scene and posted on youtube but then i had to take it down! I could send the video to you guys if you have an email. And see how mean she was. She does that to me all the time i see her. And once she mad me cry actually! And i just hated her and that stuff. Right after that i got teased AGAIN! By koolkid(some numbers) and some other people. And i saw him and he said he was just joking around and i was like nuh uh never mess with me EVERY again! And he stopped. And i just keep on getting cyber bullied and they seem like they want to kill me. but they can't. And lots more but i cant think about anymore right know. So now you all know how it is for me.
Bye!
~~~~ coolmoshi3211
P.S. seems like my little sis wont be writing. i will ask her if she would like to

7 comments:

  1. Cool, Just gimme ur sis's email, And I'll add her as an author :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, @animalia101, I sent you an invite, cuz u wanted to be an author :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mysis doesnt have an email we share the email.
    Coolmoshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Sorry. So, email me some words about yourself like: Hey! I am coolmoshi3211, and I am an author of the blog Animal Jam Secrets and News.....blah blah blah..... ok? So, Then I'll add your pic from AJ.
      :DD

      Delete
  4. Cyber Bulliying on Animal Jam is reallllllyyyyyy COMMON. Nice posty cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. she called me ugly and called me baby butt. her username is......MANDYANDY512!!!!! I give link to recordings i caught her on tape :P

    P.S. Buddy me my username is NT1274

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi there! So i got the username. And cool that you recorded. I always recorded people like that.

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...