Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG...
OK. ON ACCIDENT I PUT MYSELF AS AN ADMIN ON BLOGGER, AND I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ON BLOGGER ANYMORE, BUT POSTING. WHAT DO I DO?!!??!!?
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~IPOD1M WHO IS SAD.

2 comments:

  1. *Sniff, sorry for you, ipod1m. Please also know that I am also changing my animals sometime. Also know that I am online now. July 20, 2013. Thanks. And sorry for your lost. ~animailia101

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM THE HERO OF THE DAY!!!!!!!! I HELPED IPOD1M!!!! SO DONT WORRY ANYONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...