Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Things aren't over yet.

Hey jammers! So, You all might be thinking that I'm quitting, but things aren't over just yet. Well, I'm waiting for the day when The whole Jamaa except for cool, catrule, animalia, and other buddies will be against me, spreading a rumor about me scamming. Well, That time, I can give them proof that I'm not rare with just one thing. lolipop. LOL. Ok Coolmoshi, You might know about this, and tell catrule, and Animalia, I will tell you. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore, but I'll tell you, animalia 030.

Ya. Things haven't come to an end. There is more drama with more people. This is just the beginning. I will spend a year more on Animal Jam. I will post every two days, but other days, cool or catrule will post because I'll have a lot of school work from next year on. So. yeah.


SO, Dropping this subject for now, I'll be starting a new blog, called the animal jam enclyclopedia or something. So, I will still post on this blog almost everyday! don't worry!!!!!
So, It will have everything from A-Z. maybe not z. Wait. z for zios. LOLOLOL!

See yahhh!
~ip0d!m

2 comments:

  1. I have a question.
    Do you have to pay unless you want to publish your blog?
    and second on email can you tell me how to make a post and how to log in?
    Don't worry ipod1m i will be called a scammer/hacker soon. But i will just block and report. and that is it. remember you are always with someone.
    *.*
    ~~~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cool. No. Nothing is paid. EVerything is free :) ok. I will put you as an author on the blog and you can post. I have ur email anyways :)

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...