Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who said so?



When you log on one day, You usually never go to parties that jammers throw.
That's because you want to do other things.
Yesterday, a person was throwing a party. I was bored.
She announced: "EPIC PARTY AT MY DEN!" 
Then I just went there, and to say, NOTHING was epic. I just wanted to give a suggestion.
I told the hostess that it would be awesome and more epic if she changed dens.
The hostess and some other person who attended the party took that as an offense ( OMG I JUST CHECKED THIS POST ON umm 10/27/13 and i found out that I put "offend instead of offense dang...).
Now both of them started screaming at me. 
Sometimes, Jammers just don't let you express your opinion, nor let you speak. 
Jammers have the habit of calling me queen. 

Now the hostess started "crying" and she said that I should leave. Then I just ignored....yah I know that was kind of mean :P. and the other dude started saying weird things. She said that if I have nothing good to say, don't talk. I replied saying that I can express my opinion, and that she can't stop me. Then she got really mad at me, and she told me to leave again. People don't let you express their opinion, and they just do the lamest things. She then asks me for my age. I said 12. I am not 12, I am younger. But a clue is that I'm on the two digits age. Then she is like I am 19! then I was like: Great to know! cuz you're not weirdo! Then she says that oldest know best. By that you know that she is so immature that she might be younger than me. So, about the 12 year old thing, I might be a few years younger than other bloggers, physically, yes, but I might be the same as you mentally O3O. ^.^

That's all for today :..( 

2 comments:

  1. So funny once I found A 40 YEAR OLD PLAYING ANIMAL JAM!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! And animal jam is for 6-12 years old. That means that other Jammer is so immature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know animal jam is for 6-12 years old only? That means that jammer you met was overaged!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...