Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rarity scan: Top 6 Rarest items in Jamaa

Make sure to ENTER Animal Jam Phantom contests CLICK HERE
Make sure to GO TO THE CONTEST BLOG!! CLICK HERE!



Hmmm, A big title today, but today's post is about rare item monday, and the top ten rarest items. Before everything, I would like to tell you that a rare fox hat is not that rare. So here are the top six!!!



Beta Arctic hood


You really have to focus on the
tiara's gem to see whether it is beta.
this is a beta tiara.


Non-Member Scary bat wings were released
during the beta period. Many jammers have these
right now, but they expect a really good trade from you!


Cream Beards are Rare!
                                                                       


Beta eyeballs are really rare!!!



Now the Rarest item in Jamaa..........
..................
...........................
It is beta...............
...........................................


Skullies are the rarest items in Jamaa.
They are so rare, that only a few jammers may have it.
Released in the beta days, skullies were the only
tail item. Skullies disappeared from Jamaa
after the Beta period was over.


So, I am also going to tell you what the beta days were. So before that, I emailed my friend if she was in the beta days on Animal Jam. she said she was, but then she said that she recycled all her beat items because she could not use them or something :P

So the beta days were the early testing period of Jamaa. You all know that today, Jamaa has two groups: members and Non-members. During the beta days, Jamaa had no groups. Sadly I was not in the beta days, but my friend was. 

Why are beta items SO rare? I will tell you right now. As i said, The beta days had no members. There were only nonmembers. In simpler terms, there were no members and nonmembers. Today, in Jamaa, non-members cannot wear member items. Many beta jammers stocked up beta items, and they are rare today because those beta items today are member. 

So if you don't understand things about the beta days, visit this blog:

29 comments:

  1. ok i like your section but the rarest thing is not skullies you said only a couple people have it that you KNOW.... probably. But The Rarest thing in jamaa World is ORANGE beard Only One person has it and that is me visual effects i like your section though besides the Pick of (Rarest)thing everything else is ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok! I will make sure to change that. And thanks! Ummm, you are VisualEffects? :D hi.

      Delete
    2. InfinityMagicHeroIsBack also has a orange beard. Someone told me that.

      Delete
    3. I have an orange beard and cream X3

      Delete
    4. I have an orange beard! Tho beards aren't that rare anymore :O nice blog anyway X3

      Delete
    5. I have an orange beard. I am bambooeater123

      Delete
    6. Actually, the rarest thing is the Founder Hat!!!

      Delete
  2. about that quiting please do not quit I just buddied you!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emm how come non member swords arent rare? well YEAH lots of people have then but not ALL of us. Some members dont have non member swords. I have one with a set. It includes:
    Blue fox hat
    Sea-blue non member sword
    Green heart locket
    Green beta glove
    I like my items. ANd if you wanna trade with me, my user name is Angelthetiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, many ppl have it you know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grey and black top hats are up beside skullies!

    Izzy171

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi I am rare so trade me im firstclassair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, the rarest item is THE ORANGE BEARD! skullies dont exist anymore so how can they possibly be on the rarity scan?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, It doesn't matter. It USED to exist.

      Delete
    2. True, it used to exist. I consider it the rarest item in AJ. We all have our opinions and people may disagree. And it may be possible a jammer still has one. The person could have quit though... We don't know. They were removed on how they looked on a panda... So yeah. Again, we all have our opinions and we will disagree.

      Delete
  8. I always the Founders were the rarest things in Jamaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always the Founders were the rarest things in Jamaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I'm about to tell you some items that have went down in value the jammers who have those items want over trades so beware 1:founders 2:mechs 3: gazelles 4: beards (well only some of the beards) I'm cute51663 on animal jam btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw lots of people with orange beards

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi i think one of the rarest items is the rare viking hat. you should all know that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a orange beard O - O

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm zeneria on animal jam i have orange beard offer for it if you like C:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Skullys where deleted from every one
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  16. plz send me something i got scammed my username is :
    sillywilly1234 my password is 1234tricked1234

    ReplyDelete
  17. my bro got an orange beard but now its like the dont exist beacause their so rare so he basically traded his party hat for nothin

    ReplyDelete
  18. nobody has a skullie. skullies were removed because they looked violent on the panda and koala and other animals with stubby tails. the rarest item now is a horse coin and the only jammer I have seen with one is reedles he actually has 2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. im a rlly rare jammer and i have got all of it for trading

    ReplyDelete
  20. Noobs. Been playin dis dang game for like ever. the dens were way cooler, and yea there were no groups but later members were added and their nametags were gold, and only gold. i rarely log on nowadays since all this crap has been added. like really, these cra cra quest crappies are so annoying. foundies hats, btw, come out on sale for only a certain time in one day-- thats in the leap year party. i missed mai chance a year ago to get one lol. but seriously ppl be like: omg headress for party hat! i be like: gurl/boi headress b flippin beta, party hat ish like super new in my terms of newness/betaness. Mai headress is mine. lol. yeah so if u were actually close to beta u would be playing before 2012. hav a nice day =3

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...