Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rarity Scan: Rare fox hats are back. Trade Lists?


Yesterday, a weird and unexpected thing in Jamaa occurred. Fox Hats, which were once sold as rares in late 2012 came back. I am really sad. And I am mad at AJHQ. Why? I will tell you right now.

AJHQ just made one of their items which was at most demand a common item. Why am I sad? I am sad and mad because In 2012, I got an email from my best friend saying that fox hats came out yesterday. NOT YESTERDAY, I MEAN IN 2012. When I got that email, I was searching for fox hats, trading all the time. Then I traded my fireplace for some dude's fox hat. I was so happy.

Then after this incedent, I find out that fox hats are back. Now I'm In 2013. I am going back in time, then coming back :P.

On Saturday, and Sunday, I saw jammers saying: "TRADE ME SOMETHING 4 FOX HAT!!!!!!!!"
Then on Monday, I notice that everyone is quiet. Jamaa has changed in one day. People are saying: "Fox hat club at my den!!!!!!!!!!!" This really got me mad. AN ITEM I HAD WORKED SO HARD IS COMING BACK...seriously...?

LOOK AT JAMAA...LOOK AT HOW MUCH IT HAS CHANGED.
ALL those fox hatted dudes. 

An Average Jammer's trade list
Sorry guys, I could not take the pic of the whole list.
Search this dude up, and look at her trade list
when she's online. ONLY FOX HATS?

FOX HAT CLUBS. Seriously?

Ok. Looking at an Average Non-Member's trade list just scares you. They put up SO MANY FOX HATS ON TRADE JUST TO SHOW OFF THAT THEY ARE THE RAREST DUDES IN JAMAA (THEY ARE NOT!)

When I went to Coral Canyons to play best dressed, I was just dumbfounded to look at the amount of people wearing fox hats. Its rarity has disappeared. Its rarity is as rare as butterfly wings you get at Jam-mart-Clothing. Even Butterfly Wings are rarer than Rare Fox hats. NO ONE WEARS THEM!! Even on sunday night, fox hats had their value. Their value was 56%. But now, its rarity decreased to 5%.

WORST RIM ever. Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx

EVRY SINGLE PERSON IN JAMAA HAS A FOX HAT.

20 comments:

  1. i dont have a fox hat D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. D:. Im sooooooo sad i reaaaaaaally want one!!!!

      Delete
    2. I have too. I can give won for a rare headdress. Jam a gram me. I am sealfishings

      Delete
    3. I don't have one, and we r in 2014. Can someone gift me this? Luckily they r rare again. YAY!

      Delete
  2. No offense, but having a fox hat has become really common. Everybody in Jamaa is wearing one, so no need to be sad! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i dont have one 10 of my buddied dont have one

      Delete
  3. As long as you are not directly promoting any theft of the music and the link you provide goes to a reputable source you should be ok.
    HOWEVER.... If you are taking money from people to watch your video with ANY kind
    of "PROMOTION" of the music you would likely be in
    breach of copyright by familiarality. At the very least,
    the PRS and others would be on you like flies on a turd.
    I really wouldn't do it.. . It would be like someone trying to sell tickets for a concert where the tickets let you stand in a street half a mile away to listen.

    My page Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOtally agree! I got my fox hat the day before rare monday fox hat and i gave a mommy glove for the fox hat now i am this II close to quitting AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. That's sad :'( These days people don't accept your fox hat as trade for their other rare item. LOL

      Delete
    2. These days in 2014 i try to trade 3 rares for a fox hat and EVERYONE declines!!!!!!! I WILL DIE SOON IF I DON'T GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Die? This is going a little too far...

      Delete
  5. I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of
    net thus from now I am using net for posts,
    thanks to web.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... nerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. ello :3 betas are back and i'm scared worns will come back please please please help!! cause i want worns to stay beta or rare which is it? btw you should be a celebrity like julian2,lilacpetal,bepper cause your just lol XD my friend says "OMG I"M A FAN" XD yep... and i can give you my worn if you send me a buddy request and get on when i do which is:5:00 pm... :D
    **********I AM QUITTING AJ*********-expert60191

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG SOME DUDE JUST TRADED A PHANTOM HAT FOR MY FOX HAT! SO AWESOME! OMG OMG!

    -Izzy171

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? COOL. That is a phantom item (according to me and the blog xD)
      ~ipod1m XD

      Delete
  8. Hey I know this iѕ оff toрic but ӏ wаѕ
    wоndeгіng іf уou knew off anу
    widgets I could аdd to my blog thаt аutomatically twеet my newest
    tωitter updates. I've been looking foг a () plug-in like thiѕ
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you
    would havе some experience with something like this.
    Please lеt me know if you гun into anything.
    I truly enϳoy reaԁing your blog and I look foгωаrd tо your neω updateѕ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add me im Amygirlxox I have a freedom fox hat..

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...