Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, April 12, 2013

A new buddy rule.

When I log on, I check my Jam-a-grams all the time. And I reply right back. Most of the time I get buddy requests, or JAGs saying : "Can you PLEASE Buddy me??" or "Lets be Buddies". I always reply that My buddy list is full, sorry. So, when my buddy list was not full, I accepted ALL requests. But after sometime, people who are on your list NEVER come online. I find out that it is a waste that I buddied them cause they never come online. I also feel bad about deleting them, because I think they might come online SOMEDAY. They never turn up, and I feel that I should do something about this. Buddies, the time I will delete you will be if you don't come online more than 35-40 days. If you are quitting for some reason, tell me, so I will not have the "wrong impression".
Here is the policy:

Why did you delete me ipod1m? I did nothing wrong!
  • You were not online for a long time
  • You just wanted to have a friend who has rares.
  • You don't remember I even exist on your list. 
You did something wrong buddy, so I will delete you...
  • You were mean to me or my buddies.
  • You scammed/hacked someone which I witnessed
  • You buddied me when I was busy, just to follow me.
Ok Jammers, I'm very sorry if you disagree with the policy. If you just buddied me, I will hang out with you to get some info about your qualities, and actions. If I somehow do not like your qualities, I will not tell you right on the face that Hey dude! You are BAD! NO! I WILL NOT DO THAT! I will tell you clearly that ok, I didn't like what you did just now. 


1 comment:

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...