Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Something to not really laugh about.

When I saw this entry for the Phantom Club, I was NOT laughing. Many of you know that I have a phantom club, and It has a form you must fill in to become part of this blog. I check the entries everyday, and I take pride in doing so. If you just want to mess around with me, and wanna joke around, NO. Whoever did this is just a weirdo. I have a SAMPLE FORM which you look at before you fill. If that dude does not have an animal jam account, he does not have to even fill the form, unless they really really really really really want to. But I will not respond. To fill in the form, you put PROPER info. This dude just typed in a kabillion letters at once as his username, his animal, and he said he was a member. He also said he wouldn't be nice to other jammers. Here is the form:

Dude, whoever did this, it's not funny. If you don't wanna join, don't join!
So simple as that. Don't think I'd laugh Because you did that. 
And for other entries (i got a lot) sorry for the delay, blogging takes sometime... :_(



7 comments:

  1. i just signed up 4 the phantom club...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's awesome. But this entry was put a few days back :P

      Delete
  2. Soooo not funny i agree it is not funny!
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr. That guy was not helping. BTW, I really need to search you up someday on AJ coolmoshi3211. I always forget. let me do it now...!

      Delete
    2. Anonikatgaming is my username and i would fairly like to join the club. i do rare item giveaways on mondays and i am kind to all jammers. my fav name would be Darling Cutepride

      Delete
  3. Have you ever had the Animal jam creepypasta, where you break the ice and you drown, and a phantom comes and grabs you? Gotta tell you, I only feel I'm save with a seal now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. I wrote about it on the blog, but never had it. Yeah, seals :D you won't drown, but still PHANTOMS'LL get yah!!!
      Kay!!!

      ~ipod1m

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...