Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

What is the "Scamming" page for?



Click here to visit Animal Jam Phantom Contests!
Click here to enter Animal Jam Phantom Contests!



Ok jammers....
This post is going to be long.
I had this blog since december, but those posts got deleted
Dx Dx Dx
And, today's post is going to be about..........
.........................................................
It's coming................................................
.......................................................................
Sorry......................................................
...................................about...................
................What the "Scamming" page is for.........
and Why I have the blog.............................
Animal Jam Never Scam................
OK jammers. Sorry for the delay. I felt like it ^.- (wink face)
Jammers who visit this blog, and my other blogs still don't know what the 
pages are for. For example, a recent experience:
The "scamming" page and The blog Animal Jam Never Scam.
What are they for? Obviously, They are for you to know how to prevent being scammed, and know methods, that scammers use to scam you, so that you can avoid being scammed..... :)
Lets first clear the air. I have scammed yet a few times.
But I'm not a scammer. Why? I gave the item back after a few days.
I scammed the first time, and that feeling just chases you down until you log back on to give it back.
Soo, This is going a little off topic.....Ok. The main thing is about a comment I got in the Scamming blog that I have.....

The thing started when I checked the comments, and I find out that someone, whom I'm going to call Anonymous posted "How did you do it?" I replied that scamming is bad, and I don't think it is good to scam. I put in an extra thing which I shouldn't have put: "Watch videos dude!" :PPPP. You know what the scamming page is for? It is for preventing yourself from being scammed; Not teaching you how to scam. In a way, I put up methods, but a highly don't encourage you to use those methods to scam.

Why shouldn't you scam? I have scammed, and as you read, I gave the item back. for a few days when I went near the computer, I remembered I scammed an elf hat. And a few days later, I gave it back to the "victim."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...