Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Imposters AHH! And "Gray Tiger"

So, as the title states, this post is about impostering. So I visited a friend's den and I saw this person, whose username was "Silver" I clicked on her. Then She went somewhere else, and I searched her to take a quick glance at her trade list. I typed in "Silver" and I got this "gray tiger." For a long time, even in 2012, I used to see this tiger. It represented those jammers who weren't online for more than 30 days. I knew something was fishy. I typed up silver again and again. I then had a feeling that something was being impostered. I searched up Silver, but I changed the "l" to a capital "I". Then She appeared. Almost all impostering happens with the "l" and "I" confusion :P

Kay, back to "Gray Tiger". So when you type in the letter "a", or any word like "hi", you get this gray tiger. It's very weird. The weird thing is that you dunno whether he/she is a player or not, and the den, buddy, achievements, etc icons are "grayed out". I deleted a friend who never came online, and I couldn't add her back. Her "icons" were all grayed out!!! What could this mean.....? My best friend was not online for a billion days (not really((exaggeration))) and he was still normal...not even Grayed out. Does this mean that the person quit? Comment on what you think!!

And by the way here are some pictures of what I mean...


 

4 comments:

  1. weird. btw check out my blog its called kat26's aj blog

    i still havnt posted on it today..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i have a buddy over 30 days and they had the grey tiger i think that means they got suspened or they have been gone too long
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea ikr! My friend was a gray tiger, and I emailed her about this, and she logged on and she was not a gray tiger anymore! She was offline for a week. That's it!

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...