Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Forks...and AJHQ banned me for a day.

Heya jammers....
Today's Item is the fork returning from 2012...



Ok. So I could not log on yesterday, because my account was banned for a day. That was VERY lame, because i didnt do anything, and I just misspelled a word, which lead to something bad. So, the story is that I told my friend to wear her pink funk wig, and i Misspelled "funk" and you guess what happene next....i dont wanna say it. It's bad. just guess, but dont say it........

10 comments:

  1. I KNOW IT BUT I DONT WANT TO SAY IT!!!! It is such a bad word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know right! It was not on purpose :P
      HAHAH

      Delete
  2. Haha i know that happened to me!
    P.S. I am coolmoshi3211 and catrule9 and emaanmostafa3 on animal jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day before that happened, I was watching youtube vids on how Jammers get banned. It was awkward :D

      Delete
    2. Well.... I saw a video that someone misspelled a word "sphagetti", I don't know real spelling, but the way the person spelled it made her get suspended, seriously, WHY?!?! AJ HQ IS BEING STUPID.

      Delete
  3. So embarrassing! I think if it is something so bad, you might get banned forever....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happened with me and got banned for a day :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anonymous yah. It happens to many people.
      @miaox2 I don't think so. You'll get banned forever for doing things like membership hacks and gem hacks, or hacks with rares/betas.

      Delete
  5. "Spaghetti" used to be a spelling suspension. Somebody spell it maybe like "spagetty". XD SO WEIRD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spaghetti used to be a suspension spelling error. Somebody spelled it maybe like " spagetty"

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...