Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Animal Jam Phantom Contests!

Heya jammers!
Sooo, today's post is going to be up for a few days. I have created a new bog called the Animal Jam Phantom Contests.

Please enter the first contest and it is the Animal Contest. Directions are on the blog.
Click here to visit it!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I simply couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that
    I actually loved the usual information a person supply in your visitors?

    Is gonna be again incessantly in order to check up on
    new posts

    Also visit my homepage: พิมพ์สติ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...