Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?


This is the worst thing ever. Some jammers don't remember you!


I was at the pillow room. Some jammer whose username was mason3445 was in there, asking for someone to adopt them. I was bored, so I just adopted her, and I invited her to my den. We were chatting, but things went "off". She wanted a blanket really really really badly to "put her to sleep". Why is she okay with the fact that I am spending my gems for some thing we are acting out? Then I had to spend my gems to get her one. Then right after my purchase she said that I should just act. Other than that, I was her friend.

It was late in the night at like 9:45, and I had to go to bed :P. And I said to her: gtg. See ya later. and i logged off. Then I logged back on the next day, and I saw that she was online, but I was bored to talk to her. I also found out she was in a locked den, so obviously, my buddy list was full, so yeah. Then I adopted a really nice friend, she was awesome. We really got along well. That day was gone with the other girl. Her username is bronybear143.

Now, it is today, and I logged on after school. I find out that Mason3445 is online. I find that all of my friends are with someone else, so I decided to go to her. She was at the pillow room, asking for someone to adopt her. I called her saying: dude! I adopted you! there you are! and then she was like: huh? who ARE you? and I told her that she asked for a blanket etc. Then I asked her if she even knows who I am , and she said NO RIGHT ON MY FACE.

Then I told her that we had met like a day back, and that it is crazy to not remember. I understand if it was some school subject, where you forgot what we learned a week back. This weirdo does not remember anything. Then I left her and came to my den. Then I was thinking what was wrong.

Is there something wrong with them, like in their mind, that they dont remember things that happened a day back? Oh! HOW ARE THEY REMEMBERING THEIR USERNAME? Mason3445. what if she thought it was mason3554? LOL XD. Is this dude doing this on purpose? She is so mean, and you know, forgetful. I told her that I was the same animal that I was that day. Many jammers have done that. It's NOT funny anymore. If this is on purpose, Then I would certainly be reporting her.


DX DX DX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...