Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, March 25, 2013

mason3445: I reported her.

Click here to see the last post about mason3445.


Before that,  am still sick, and I am at home. I am horribly dizzy. I scheduled this post

As you have read the last post, mason3445 is MEAN. Click the link above to read about her. This is part 2:

So before that, some jammers just keep calling me ajsnipod1m. I AM NOT AJSNIPOD1m! I am SunlightStreaks! I already told u jammers, That I quit my storage account!

Ok. So mason3445 was online today. I cannot take it anymore. I don't care If she forgets me, but this is what I did:

I was at a wolf/fox clan held by some jammer, and I saw her there. I asked her to come to my den. She had adopted a jammer and she said that her adopted dude should also come along. My den was locked, and I was not her "baby rabbit's" friend. That was on purpose. She came to my den, and she was surprised that her bunny did not come along. I asked her right on her face whether she remembered my den. I took her to the room where she had slept on the couch.

She said that she had no idea who i was. Really! Pixelated colored animals! what is hard to remember about them?!?!??! She went back to the clan, and I followed her. She unfriended me. It is hard to believe that many jammers adopted in the pillow room forget you. THAT IS TRUE THOUGH! I called her and said: "Fuzzy Tinygem! you are doing this on purpose!" "No! What did I do?" she asked.
" NO ONE WILL ADOPT YOU IF YOU FORGET THEM!" I screamed. She went on saying that she is a cute little bunny that is not born yet. Yes she is! that is so true!!!!!! No she isn't!

WHY? I then reported her as a scammer. She is doing this on purpose, so I reported her as a scammer. I have gotten enough with her. 

2 comments:

  1. That kind of happened to me too! I adopted 2 member twins and i unbuddied them then the next day i came on and buddied them and i told them i was their mom but i deleted them by accident and i got into a huge fight! And know thay hate me but i have storage account so i buddied one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That happens a lot. The storage account thing was a good idea :P

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...