Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Top 55 pet peeves

Hi jammers!
I had no idea what to post today, so Here is a list of top 55 pet peeves!



  1. When jammers complain all the time
  2. WHEN JAMMERS TALK IN CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME
  3. when jammers won't give back your items.
  4. scammers
  5. when jammers say they have been jamming since the year 2000 (it was not yet created!)
  6. When jammers act like they do not know what scamming is
  7. When jammers call themselves newbies to gather attention
  8. When jammers make the :o emotion all the time when they see you
  9. When jammers keep calling you "dude"
  10. when jammers keep chatting when you are obviously making a video
  11. when jammers barge into your den
  12. when jammers tlk lk ths. (talk like this)
  13. when jammers keep saying lol, omg, XD, O_o
  14. When jammers keep sending trade requests
  15. when jammers constantly send you jamagrams saying ANIMAL JAM ROCKS
  16. When jammers keep calling you "mom/dad" even before adopting them
  17. when people keep following you
  18. when people s-p-e-l-l   t-h-i-n-g-s   o-u-t
  19. When jammers say they blocked you, but respond to what you just said.
  20. When jammers unfriend you and then friend you back.
  21. When people keep saying "dude"
  22. when people report you for no reason
  23. when jammers never let you express your opinion
  24. when jammers jamagram you to be their sister (That really gets me MAD)
  25. when jammers keep calling you and say nothing when you ask them what they want.
  26. when jammers use tons of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. when jammers ask for something even after you said no. 
  28. When jammers keep sleeping on a couch at your den
  29. when jammers keep putting angry emoticons
  30. when jammers are mad at trade declines
  31. when jammers are mad at not accepting friend requests
  32. when jammers are mad at you for no reason
  33. when jammers beg you to adopt them.
  34. When jammers beg you to go to their den
  35. when jammers keep chatting when you are watching a video
  36. when jammers ask you a question a gazillion times even after answering
  37. Suddenly your best friend disappears from the buddy list
  38. when jammers spell Jamaa "Jamma"
  39. when jammers ask who you are before they talk to you
  40. when jammers never respond
  41. when jammers lock their den while throwing a party
  42. when jammers ask you to get out of their den when they invited you there
  43. when jammers procrastinate
  44. when jammers blame you for nothing you did because they hate you.
  45. when jammers say you scammed when you never did
  46. when jammers say that they are the rarest
  47. when people put rares on their trade to just show off (that is one of my pet peeves 10%)
  48. When jammers lock their den at all times
  49. when people keep asking me what my username means
  50. when people report me for telling them the ice will not break in mt.shiveer
  51. WHen people keep constantly go on "brb"s
  52. when jammers never say "brb" while going on a "brb"
  53. When people constantly send you jamagrams asking for a rare they want, even though you said NO a kabillion times.
  54. when jammers jamagram you the lamest messages like: you are a jammer!
  55. when jammers block and betray you because you are a non-member

Thanks jammers! see ya in Jamaa
and btw, I never post at 1:00. I scheduled it!
I post a week before! (stories only) duh.


8 comments:

  1. I have those pet peeves to and it is super annoying when people send me gam a grams saying Animal Jam Rocks! And i shout out what do they want! Also when was animal jam created again?
    ~catrule9, coolmoshi3211, and emaanmostafa3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I get SO MANY jam-a-grams saying "AJ rocks." Especially when I was on epic dens, I was so famous, and I got like 10 billion Jamagrams saying "Animal Jam Rocks"

      Delete
  2. oh. Animal Jam was created in 2010, but which month... I'm not sure about the month :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ok i was wondering...
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get SO many pet peeves and it is SO annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. 5. I was not even born yet that time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought about those pet peeves. here are the ones that i remember."when jammers beg you to adopt them.
    When jammers beg you to go to their den." "when jammer beg u to adopt them" was my friend, sunpony9. she told me when i was playin' with her. "When jammers beg u to go to their den" was mine. A monkey/seal annoying guy wanted my "mom" to adopt him. i hope she said no and she did. he still begged and once said, " My den". "Mom" and I didn't budge. the scene was Mt. Shiveer. "Mom" and I were "camping" there. ~ bunniesarecute2468

    (You can buddy me but I won't accept all the time. One person wanted me to buddy her, but she wont accept any buddy requests at that time. the time to not be my buddy is in my music videos. if my video genre is glitches for example, u can buddy me

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...