Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some jammers don't learn about their promises

AHHHHHH!
I have been dying to post this but I never could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Here is another story...so SOme jammers do not learn about the promises they keep. For example, Here is a story about what has happened to me with a friend. By the way, her username is fatimesaleh, not to be mean....SHE IS THE WORST SCAMMER TO EVER EVER LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DX DX DX DX


I was at my den, customizing things, and blah blah blah. Then FTMSL (fatimesaleh) came into my den,and she was standing next to my ghost statues. I said hi. She didn't respond, and instead she started asking me for the fox hat. She said that she wanted to try it. I said NO right on her face, because I knew she will scam me, cuz for some reason, she hated me. I said that she has to be quiet or else I will report her. SHe started talking weird things, until I blocked her. Then I unblocked her to see whether she had stopped. She kept saying that I was mean and stuff like that until I logged off.

So it is a week later when fawaz4861 is online. She was at my den, and suddenly FTMSL barges in. Then she was telling fawaz that I said that I will not let her try my fox hat. Fawaz jam-a-grammed be saying that she will make sure FTMSL gives it back. Then I finally agreed. BUT, I still had that fear of getting scammed. Then I traded my fox hat for her feast table. She wore the fox hat, but then after five minutes of use I was like: "hello! dude! wake up!" and she ignored me. I was totally mad, and I was unexplainably furious. I spammed fawaz with tons of jam-a-grams saying that I got scammed.

I could NOT do anything. I almost gave up. Fawaz sent me an email saying that FTMSL said she wouldn't give it back. I was making sad faces the whole time, and the whole thing keeps going for an hour until one point where I said that I am sending AJHQ a letter to ban her forever. THE WHOLE TIME, I WAS IN CAPS LOCK LIKE THIS. I HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH FTMSL! It would be awesome if I told FTMSL to look at this post. XD.

Okay. SO then I sent her the worst jamagram saying that she has to give it back, or else she will be banned, and I asked her on the face of her fox, about how she would feel of I did that to her. She never responded until fawaz was saying things in another language :P. I was pretty much helpless. THIS DUDE OR WHATEVER FOX HAS TO STOP. REALLY. I MEAN IT. She then sent me a jamagram saying that "Lava said something wrong." Then fawaz did her best to convince FTMSL and then FTMSL sent meh a jamagram saying : "here it is" and it had my fox hat.


This was sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...