Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Members vs. Nonmembers.....?


Hi jammers. So today I logged on as a storage account, and I was at this party. No one was there, I was the only one. This member fox called MaddieSpark was the dude who threw the party. it was some random party. I was On my storage account ajsnipod1m. That dude was like: "hey nonmember! get out of here!" I told her that she shouldn't "look down" on nonmembers. She was mad now. looks like that's why her username was "maddiespark". I was really mad at her. She asked me to get out, and That is when i had to do something. I immediately logged on to ipod1m as fast as I could. Right after I logged on, I friended her to get to her "locked den." I told her that dude this is my storage account, and why would she 
look down on it? She was still telling me to get the storage account out, and for some reason she  called me "boy". I am not a boy. She then said:"your den" and i went to my den. It is mean to look down on nonmembers. This jamming lesson was to teach you to never look down on nonmembers just because they do not have enough features. Jammers are just pixelated animals...........


7 comments:

  1. There is a reason that nonmembers are actually better then members. Some reason becuz of poorness theirselves, personality, and some other reasons i dont know. i knowjammers aregetting greedy for diamonds. I mean i hate that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have fallen into the superstition. WE MEMBERS ARE JUST LIKE YOU!!!! Sure, some members are total jerks, but that doesn't mean that all of us are. Seriously, look at ipodium, and coolmoshi3211. Are they jerks? And I bet that some non-members are actually jerks too.
      -Eveegirl2

      Delete
    2. I totaly agree on everything you just said

      Delete
  2. I really hate that superstition that some jammers seem to believe. Members think that they're better than non-members. I kinda just recently got my membership, and already things are changing. One time, this girl wanted my pink mech wings for a terrible trade, and when I refused, She told me that I did that just because she was a non-member. O.O
    -Eveegirl2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I never became a member, I am a non-member with cool stuff. AJ HQ should better give more rights to non-members, since even though non-members now have pets, NO ACCESS TO PET WASHES?!?!
    (Too lazy to get on Google Account,) ~ bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the pillow room one day. I saw a member who adopted a litter of non members who were bunnies pretending to be puppies. I was a bunny so i went over and said" can i be one of pups?" Shes like NO GO AWAY. WELL I WAS HEARTBROKEN. I RAN OUT OF THE PILLOW ROOM. IM LIKE REALLY I JUST WANTED TO BE A PUP...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on nonmembers need respect right jammers


    I mean i am getting membership on my birthday (it's the 12 month one) but i'm going to be nice

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...