Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Rares are really not everything

Yes .This post is related to our main post about the rare item monday. As the title says, "rares" are not really everything. The demand for rare fox hats in Jamaa is terribly high. When a jammer sees you wearing a fox hat, you get a garage of trade requests. To say, most of them are lame pillows (worth 15 gems) and a few phantom plushies. half the people who trade with you are nonmembers (I AM NOT LOOKING DOWN ON THEM!)  and really. this is the truth. Non members don't have "awesome" items. That is because they are nonmembers. That is the truth. I am not looking down on them saying: "hey! he/she is a nonmember, he/she shouldn't have a fox hat/rares!" I am not saying that. I worked real hard to get this hat. I know these are pixelated items which are worth nothing in real life, but when you like something, you like it. You cannot let go of it. Everyday when I log on to animal jam, I see jammers; they are demanding for rares and fox hats. I bet they spend their whole day not  "jamming" but "fox hatting." I made up that term XD. When there is a huge demand for fox hats, people are not even "fox hatting," they are "SCAMMING" to get their clothes. I always get trade requests with four awesome rares for my fox hat. I am very sorry, but I will never give away my fox hat. really, I know it sounds crazy, but even if AJHQ were to say that I could own animal jam if I give away my fox hat (this is highly improbable.) I wouldn't . I just like it. So, lets get back to the main thing that rares are not everything. I have one rare that I love and that is my fox hat. Okay. So Jammers are really focusing on the items for clothing that they have. Pixelated animals wearing designer skirts? what next; Pixelated animals texting? Jammers think this is so important that they go on scamming. The point I really wanted to make today was that The demand for rares SPOILS everything. It ruins everyones "jamming time" and changes it into "rarring" time. I made up two new terms today......Rares spoil everything when there is a huge demand for it. To decrease the demand, I would rather do this: In the jam mart or furniture store or wherever, There is a certain limit for items. Like there are only 2000 fox hats and like 100 of each color, so jammers will be more interested in getting it before others, than waiting, logging on for the rare 2 days later and trading. So enough of this. You know what i mean? Like this:


Here is our daily post. So today's rare item is the anchor hat available at bahari bargains.

15 comments:

  1. Ya know what drives me crazy!?!? When I don't have either of my fox hats on trade and I get tons of jamaa grams saying "what for fox hat".
    SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IF IT IS NOT ON TRADE I'M NOT TRADING IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I totally agree with you!

      Delete
    2. LOL. I get a BILLION trade requests per second.... :P

      Delete
    3. Just because you are wearing a fox hat, jammers just send you a thousand jamagrams asking what for fox hat... so weird...

      Delete
    4. People ask what for worn or pink glove or purple glove or what for rare bow and arrow or what for fox hat!!!!! It is super annoying!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. the smae thing happens with a head dress! i traded it asap :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I GOT SCAMMED FOR MY FOX HAT!!!!!!! Ok maybe enough with the yelling. I get the thing when they say "borrow" they meant SCAM!!!!! I just want my pink fox hat back.
    ~bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have a fair offer for my pink fox hat?

      Delete
  4. So yea and a lot of people wanted my fox hat and i said a bad word that meant "dumb" in my mind. I wish I could revenge on my scammer.
    ~bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Have 2 worns, 3 Frankenstein masks, 3 gloves, and 3 pirate swords (i'm jeffrey9091, if you don't believe me look at my trade list) i always get bombarrded with trades and can never move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I once posted on my blog kitty-kins.blogspot.com ''rares i'm sick of them'' and I am here is what I say rares are: over rated untrade worthy things that are just plan well annoying!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I am thunderwolf8 or bravewave2014 #:V

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a nm sword and I felt sorry for this nm because they wanted a snake throne and no one was trading them one they said to say I if you had one i have one said I because I recently got one. i checked and didn't have it anymore so i clicked their tag opened the list they had a purple mat on trade and i chose that then put my nm sword on trade and they said yes to the trade then. said ''THUNDERWOLF8 IS THE BEST!'' i felt good then they sent me a buddy request i clicked yes. my point is if you cant give a poor person want they asked for give them better like in the bible. it said this ''peter and john were going to the temple. they saw a man with no use of his legs and begging for money peter said 'i have no money but i can give you more' and then he healed the crippled man''

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...