Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Emoticons

Hi jammers! I know I am not the only jammer to agree about this. Sheesh4 also disagrees with this. Click here to visit her awesome blog!



The thing about emoticons is really something that we don't like. When you want to click on an emoticon, you end up clicking on the wrong one giving the other jammer the wrong idea. When my friend was telling me something sad, I wanted to click on the member sad emoticon, and instead I ended up "flippin' sunglasses" which is right under it and she asked me : "dude! how is that cool?" and then I explained the whole thing and she was like: "lol". When you wanna cry, you instead end up vomiting. The vomit emoticon is right under it. Is this a glitch or what? Post your emotion stories by commenting!

So another situation was when I wanted to smile (nonmember) with the teeth showing, and instead I ended up feeling jealous, which is right under it. It is the cat with the lack thing on it. XD


4 comments:

  1. I have a few times i did this... so i will post a few :P

    1. Once my friend was telling me some HILARIOUS jokes... i meant to press the laughter button but i ended up vomiting D:<

    2.Once this guy on AJ (i was on, not my bro) was telling me something confusing... I meant to hit the confused emote but i ended up pressing the love emote... i was so embarrassed!!!

    3.I was sleeping on aj but when i pressed the sleep emote it made sunglasses :P

    ~merp10361

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day my buddy said you are mean (I was being a bit bossy,oops!) and I was putting a the ninja face on and then it put the love emote on.and she was like why do you love me for that?and I was like oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I was on aj and my friend told me something really exciting and I wanted to press the smiley member one but i ended up pressing the phantom and once I was going to push the fighting cloud and I accidentally pushed the in love one

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...